Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

You Want To Learn Professional Photography? - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / You Want To Learn Professional Photography? (637 Views)

Scenes From The HOTS3 Photography Master Class / Photography Coverage Of Your Events. / Product Photography Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Learn Professional Photography? by UMSTrainingHub: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
YOU WANT TO LEARN PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY?

You want to learn PHOTOGRAPHY? You want to capture those little moments that are special to you or your client; true interactions, true emotions?. Then this celebrated photographer is the real deal. MOTIF!

In his word.....

"Photographers use their technical expertise, creativity, and composition skills to produce and preserve images that visually tell a story or record an event.

Getting to know my clients, capturing real interactions, and telling their story, is what inspires me. Each shoot is unique and a new chance for me to share with others my passion for modern, documentary, candid style photography.

Having taken photoshoots for brands, celebrities, corporate outfits, weddings, models, documentaries in my professional career, I will guide you through the process of phootshooting (Sometimes, just by using natural light and unique locations, we capture artwork that could never be created in a studio), professional editing pictures and much more at UMS TRAINING HUB - 100% Hands-on Practical

I AM sAM OBAD, CEO of MOTIF PHOTOGRAPHY"

See samples of his photography portfolio here http://motif.smugmug.com/

Re: You Want To Learn Professional Photography? by UMSTrainingHub: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
U want to learn LARAVEL php framework?
Join NOW @ UMS TRAINING HUB
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

U want be DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING CERTIFIED?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

U want to a GOOGLE CERIFIED ADWORD CERTIFIED EXPERT?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to learn 2D/3D Animation?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to be a SEO Expert?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to learn PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to learn MOTION GRAPHICS?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to learn ADOBE AFTER EFFECT?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to learn VIDEO EDITING?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to be a JOB-READY WEB DEVELOPER?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to be a JOB-READY WEB APP DEVELOPER?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to be a JOB-READY MOBILE APP DEVELOPER?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to be a JOB-READY ANDROID APP DEVELOPER?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

Re: You Want To Learn Professional Photography? by maajin007(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
How much

(1) (Reply)

We Provide Graphic Design To Big/small Businesses Call Us Now / Check Here For Graphic Designs And Branding Service. / Design And Promote Your Name (graphic Designer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.