Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Just For The Record - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Just For The Record (478 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For The Record by ajiboye007(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
There has been 37,000 Islamic terrorist worldwide between Jan - June 2016.

Christian terrorist attack - 0

Buddhist terrorist attack - 0

Jewish terrorist attack - 0

Hindu terrorist attack - 0.

Atheist terrorist attack - 0.

Baha'i terrorist attack - 0.

So much for ''Religion of Peace'', the only Religion that it followers describe as Religion of Peace yet they're viciously and emotionally against Scrutinizing, Questioning and criticism and often threaten critics with violence and Death. Terrorizing people for drawing Cartoons and Tube movies of their self-proclaim Prophet without Prophecy.

ITS A SERIOUS MATTER

1 Like

Re: Just For The Record by nurain150(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
we have warned several time not to call them. islamic militant..they have gone against islamic teachings.....u call christian terrorist attack..0.impossible..how was illegal ammunition found in the CAN chairman jet in southafrica
Re: Just For The Record by udatso: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Well at least you got the Spelling of the title of this topic.
If you believe all these religions you mentioned don't have any record of terrorist attack, it's either you are ignorant or just saying what you want to believe
Re: Just For The Record by Jay542(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
nurain150:
we have warned several time not to call them. islamic militant..they have gone against islamic teachings.....u call christian terrorist attack..0.impossible..how was illegal ammunition found in the CAN chairman jet in southafrica
The Op practically ran away from this question. Next time if you don't have knowledge, don't post. No be by force.
Re: Just For The Record by Newnas(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
There's only two things that OP could be suffering from:

#He is wearing pampers on his face so he can't see

# He is wearing pampers on his brain so he can't reason well!

No Buddhist terrorism, no Christian terrorist attack... I think the second option is more likely.

My advice to OP: ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF
Re: Just For The Record by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2016
ajiboye007:
There has been 37,000 Islamic terrorist worldwide between Jan - June 2016.

Christian terrorist attack - 0

Buddhist terrorist attack - 0

Jewish terrorist attack - 0

Hindu terrorist attack - 0.

Atheist terrorist attack - 0.

Baha'i terrorist attack - 0.

So much for ''Religion of Peace'', the only Religion that it followers describe as Religion of Peace yet they're viciously and emotionally against Scrutinizing, Questioning and criticism and often threaten critics with violence and Death. Terrorizing people for drawing Cartoons and Tube movies of their self-proclaim Prophet without Prophecy.

ITS A SERIOUS MATTER

I have just four T`s for you....

Try to think translucently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For The Record by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I have just four T`s for you....

Try to think translucently

I think it's best to ignore him. I saw his previous threads as well.
Re: Just For The Record by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2016
Contact17:

I think it's best to ignore him. I saw his previous threads as well.

True.

(1) (Reply)

Misconceptions About Islam. / _ / Reflect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.