Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

That Football Match That Made You Cried - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / That Football Match That Made You Cried (534 Views)

Name That Football Player That Hardly Laugh. / Kelechi Nwakali Celebrates 20th Birthday With A Football Match / Lessons About Life That Football Betting Taught Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Football Match That Made You Cried by hefelove(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
It was between Chelsea vs Manchester United. The Uefa Champions League Final at Moscow Russia year 2008. My people I can never forget this days because it was such a bad day for me in football. Anelka losing his penalty no even pain me, the most painful one was John Terry's own!
I really cried that day I can't forget.

Another one was against Barcelona. My fellow Chelsea fans will remember that Iniesta 92min goal. At first I was laughing but that laugh letter turn to cry o. Its just d passion of football.

Over to u my people let's just share our experience!

Re: That Football Match That Made You Cried by madridguy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
@ OP, your thread just remind me of my two late friends, Shina and Kazeem, dey be die hard Bluez. RIP guys.

Back to the topic, mehn, as a die hard madridsta, anytime Barca beat me for El Classico nite na reggae for me.
Re: That Football Match That Made You Cried by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
cool cool.. chelsea vs manchester united.. i almost fainted.. am die hard fan of chelsea football club
Re: That Football Match That Made You Cried by leunamme93(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Milan vs liverpool 2005
Imagine the joy of first half 3 goals up, only to lose track and that's it.
But thank God for 2007.

(1) (Reply)

Good News!! FIFA Are Considering 48-team World Cup (africa Will Benefit) / The wonder Messi / Winnings Are Guranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.