Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics (7842 Views)

11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS / Four Children From The Same Parents Are Born Blind In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by andertoph(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2016

A girl has caused real shock in her community after she joined prostitution to raise money for eye surgery.

According to H-Metro, the woman, who only identified herself as Kelly of Chitungwiza, told H-Metro that she wanted to raise US $500 needed for her treatment and has engaged her lover to protect her.“My life is no longer the same following the passing on of my mother and this forced me into prostitution my brother,” said Kelly.

“I have no problem of accommodation since I am renting a room with my boyfriend Elton in Unit K Chitungwiza and he is the one who keeps all the money I receive from the men I render services to. “Elton makes sure he records all the vehicle registration numbers of motorists who hire me and makes sure I am secured.

“I used to stay in Epworth before relocating to Chitungwiza with my boyfriend. Tinomwa chibhodhoro husiku hwose kuti tisanyanyonzwa chando.

“After raising the money I do not see myself continuing in s*x work because the life is not good at all and some of the clients want to take advantage of me to give me peanuts.

“It is not a good method to raise money though but I was left without any other option until I agreed with my boyfriend.

“If I find someone to help me I will not continue in the streets. I will invite you home for more detail since I cannot disclose everything in the presence of these ladies; after all I am here for business, ndipewo dollar rekutenga sadza,” said Kelly accompanied by another thigh vendor identified only as Rachel.

Kelly told H-Metro that she comes from Mudzi where most of her relatives live but has since stopped visiting them. Elton confirmed cohabiting with Kelly saying he makes sure Kelly’s clients do not take advantage of her blindness.

“I record those who engage Kelly for security purposes and I make sure she is kept warm by collecting pieces of cardboard boxes to make fire,” he said.

Rachel told H-Metro that she helps Kelly by holding her hand when approaching her potential clients saying most of the clients are after young ladies.

“Kelly is getting more customers and we have agreed with all hookers around this place that we must not compete with her since she is after raising money for eye surgery,” said Rachel.

“I give her a hand leading her to her clients because it will be dark since she is blind ini ndakatanga ndichinyara ndaizoti ndadhakwa ndotanga kuseka varume vanouya but these days I am now a senior,” said Rachel.

SEE MORE PHOTOS AT >>>https://michaeluzomamichael./2016/07/25/omg-see-the-pretty-blind-girl-doing-prostitution-to-raise-money-for-her-operation-photo/
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
prostitute is not the next option
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by DannyJ19(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
I wouldn't judge...
One have to do the necessary to survive. angry
Hopefully she'll raise the cash she need. And Quit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by idupaul: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Any man that pays to sleep with this helpless woman won't die well I swear

11 Likes

Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
...and then Elton makes a run for it the minute the money is enough. Boyfriend protects you while you sleep with another man lipsrsealed

Which kind dating game be dis?

10 Likes

Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by soberdrunk(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lmao! Lol! Hahahahaha! AM SORRY!! I JUST CANT HELP IT, I KNOW ITS INSENSITIVE OF ME BUT THIS IS FUNNY AS HELL! How does she do it? N WHICH KAIN DEMONIC BF BE THAT?

2 Likes

Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by benueguy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
Whoever (has enough money for the surgery, but) sleeps with this lady with this condition is really not a good man. Prostitution isn't the best option. Has she gone to charity homes? What about the media? Has she solicited any help using the National TV, Radio station, Internet etc?

3 Likes

Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by policy12: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ok o o...let God judge her..

1 Like

Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by egopersonified(f): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
This boyfriend will abscond with that money once she stops prostituting. How does she know how much she has made without being cheated? $500 @N400 per dollar =N200k. So no family or friend could solicit for funds for this girl's surgery?
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by Pidggin(f): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Is it not better to Beg?

1 Like

Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by RobinHez(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
As long as it's a Nigerian blog hosting this story..... Nexxxxxt?! undecided

1 Like

Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chai cool na wa oo may God help her its a pity...men but d babe set she sweet Fuvck sha tongue

1 Like

Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by M17CXi: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
God,
$500 ?

Even the H-Metro peps are as wicked as the men and boyfriend that sleeps with her.,
Wat a life !!
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
I hope that Boyfriend is not a Naija guy O!!!

I wont talk pass my mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by Chanchit: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
jagugu88li:
...and then Elton makes a run for it the minute the money is enough. Boyfriend protects you while you sleep with another man lipsrsealed

Which kind dating game be dis?

The guy might be in the relationship with good intension. some guys have no problem dating olosho.
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
M17CXi:
God,
$500 ?

Even the H-Metro peps are as wicked as the men and boyfriend that sleeps with her.,
Wat a life !!
why you dey shoutyou think say Zimbabwe abi Kenya rich like 9ja.
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by MRNICEGUYy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
survival
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chanchit:

The guy might be in the relationship with good intension. some guys have no problem dating olosho.

Good intensions?

You don't say lipsrsealed......make I laugh in Flavour's voice HEHEHE

Abeg
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
I don't know if its Good she doesn't see the guys that bang her Or its Bad she doesn't see the guys that bang her
Gosh
But That Guy Tho......
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by Israellb(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
cry ehya!
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by Chanchit: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
jagugu88li:

Good intensions?

You don't say lipsrsealed......make I laugh in Flavour's voice HEHEHE

Abeg

Just checked ur profile, try go blind, I would do same for you, just to show my intention. #kisses!
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ashawo na ashawo...Benin girls hustling since 101 Bc... grin
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by OgaSirAde(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
In as much as I sympathize with her condition, this making money thru her body is a big NO NO NO. Its demeaning. There are other ways of getting money and assistance apart from dis.
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
benueguy:
Whoever (has enough money for the surgery, but) sleeps with this lady with this condition is really not a good man. Prostitution isn't the best option. Has she gone to charity homes? What about the media? Has she solicited any help using the National TV, Radio station, Internet etc?
why
by your assertion any girl that has puccy and refuse service any man with konji is not a good woman
she may not knowing about such avenues
she may have tried and time is running against her
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 26, 2016
Chanchit:

Just checked ur profile, try go blind, I would do same for you, just to show my intention. #kisses!

I would love to entertain your stupidity but after "having checked your profile", not even the blind lady would take you up. Not even for millions

Quote me one more time nitwit
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 26, 2016
Which country is this place with those funny names? No government or politician she can run to for the little money?

Well, this could be another cook and bull things from our darling bloggers sha, they are really giving us some interesting cooked-up stories in recent times!
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by Chanchit: 12:46am On Jul 26, 2016
jagugu88li:

I would love to entertain your stupidity but after "having checked your profile", not even the blind lady would take you up. Not even for millions

Quote me one more time nitwit

Lmfao! Hey, why take this PERSONAL? for the records a blind lady has no choice, you even said for millions!? Think before you talk na.
Lemme leave the stupidity and nitwit part.
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by Iamlordgee(m): 3:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Rubbish
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by wadetaw202: 3:26am On Jul 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
prostitute is not the next option

So, what would you suggest to her to do? Do you have $500 to give her?
Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by flyca: 5:36am On Jul 26, 2016
idupaul:
Any man that pays to sleep with this helpless woman won't die well I swear
The men even cheat her. She said they give her peanuts meaning they pay her less than her counterparts. Such an unfair world embarassed

1 Like

Re: See Pretty Blind Girl Doing Prostitution To Raise Money For Her Operation - Pics by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 26, 2016
VolT0xic:
I wouldn't judge...
One have to do the necessary to survive. angry
Hopefully she'll raise the cash she need. And Quit.
All of them na d same. When you catch thief, he will say this is his first time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Effect Of Blood Tonic On Infants / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Delay Products For Premature Ejaculati*n / UNTH Records 230 Successful Open-heart Surgeries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.