Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,849 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Amodu Afraid Of Eagles Low Morale - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Afraid Of Eagles Low Morale (628 Views)

Boxing Coach Giving Morale In Yoruba (video) / Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash / Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amodu Afraid Of Eagles Low Morale by okeey(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2009
Amodu afraid of Eagles low morale

WITH Nigerians still aching over the 2-2 draw recorded by the Super Eagles against Tunisia, head coach of the side, Shaibu Amodu has not ruled out another poor outing by his players in their next World Cup qualifier against Mozambique.

Amodu admitted in a chat with brilafm.net that after-effects of their disappointing form against Tunisia could dampen his players’ morale ahead of the clash against Mozambique at Abuja National Stadium.

“We still have two games. We just have to try and see how we play Mozambique. Again, it’s not going to be easy.

“I have told the players that, if they put their shoulders down, and they don’t come with a strong spirit against the Mozambicans, it can be bad.

“So, we must put this one behind us and beat Mozambique good, and hope to beat the Kenyans too. If the Tunisians slip along the line, we probably will ship in,’” Amodu said.

www.nigeriatribune.com
Re: Amodu Afraid Of Eagles Low Morale by azeeza(f): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2009
Amodu is just sayin trash.i will neva 4get d hart ache i had after watching d match against d tunisian.i almost die

(1) (Reply)

Sports Giggle / Hurray! Bayelsa In The Semi Finals / Emotions Took Over Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.