Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award (24524 Views)

Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye's Husband, Uzoma Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by legendte(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2016
kayo80:
Hmm! But I don't know her.
Zombie
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by Tombrook0: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2016
Needing someone to come help with upkeep on my home and yard.
Regular tasks:
Housecleaning
Grass cutting
Weeding
Watering
Over and above tasks:
Painting
Organizing
Deck cleaning
Must be honest, trustworthy and respectful. Consideration to those with previous painting experience and general Maintenance experience.
I supply all materials and supplies for everything.

TASK COMPLETE WE ARE ALWAYS READY TO SERVE.

Please call on us today
We are strategically located in Akoka Lagos

Instagram @taskcompleteng
twitter @complete_task
bbm 7B98D1B3
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by Tynasparks(f): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2016
Is it the make up She doesnt look like queen nwokoye to me
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by Adaanna(f): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2016
Congrats Queen
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by seunoni34(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2016
she don add weight gan shocked shocked
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by facelessangel: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2016

U b real otu ocha who doesn't know that movie

Congrats Queento.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by sexychocho(f): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2016
Congrats
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by facelessangel: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2016
kayo80:
Nawaoo You are not a Nigerian
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by facelessangel: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2016
kayo80:
Nawaoo You are not a Nigerian
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by Bae30: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2016
:PLooks like me
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by facelessangel: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2016
akankemi1:
dont know her
U b real OTU OCHA. Who doesn't know that movie (ADA MBANO)
Congrats Queento. I like your style.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by Jacko1(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2016
I dont watch nollywood movies at all

One day witout choice i was watching queen nwokoye act

I was like dis lady delivers this role remarkably

I bet our actors dont knw wat method acting is.... But their delivery ia just like method acting

Queen nwokoye beats ini edo.... Omotola....genevieve.... Hands down

Best actress we hav eva produced..... She on par with Nse ikpe etim...... Ah dat is anoda actress
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by HomeOfMe(f): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
jiggaz:
Queen Nwokoye who is currently the hottest Nollywood Actress out of Nigeria has bagged the FACE OF NOLLYWOOD AWARD ( ENGLISH ) at the just concluded CITY PEOPLE ENTERTAINMENT AWARD 2016......

She took to her Instagram page to thank her fans who voted for her.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BISou9MDfES/
Did she get a botox or sth.,what a transformation!
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by itzsniper(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Airforce1:
Congrats baby

Love you crazy.

Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by KELECHUKWU89: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Category1:
Do I know this lady? I think I don't....truth be told, these 'popular' actresses are not popular abeg, they just know themselves.
BTW nollywood is shit
ogbeni e don tey wey she begin act movie jst say u dont knw her or maybe dont knw her movie stop hatin so dt good will come to you..she dont show her self cus she is humble and down to earth she don't brag or wear half xloth to snap pux.. She has 2kids and married if you dont knw
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by Category1: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
KELECHUKWU89:
ogbeni e don tey wey she begin act movie jst say u dont knw her or maybe dont knw her movie stop hatin so dt good will come to you..she dont show her self cus she is humble and down to earth she don't brag or wear half xloth to snap pux.. She has 2kids and married if you dont knw
I just recognized her bro...she dey speak Igbo like mad, in a funny way and she causes trouble lol.

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by seenter84: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
she don day sabi dress
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by Sunglass20(f): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
Weldone Mrs Nwokoye. I so much admire your kind of person. You r simple and straight... Not complicated like others, yet you always make a difference. More awards and Greater you to come by the Grace of God.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by Etogist: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
Congrats my love.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award by blexy3(f): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
A big congrats to Queen a.k.a Ada Mbano.... may God make u bigger

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Iyanya And Ben Murray Bruce / Tonto Dikeh Preaching About Perfection, Fans Blast Her / Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.