Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) (26481 Views)

Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State / Fake Doctor Dupes Cancer Patient Of N4 Million (Photo) / Fake Female Doctor Arrested In Cross River (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2016
ahnie:
NCAN

Reporting LIVE fron Asaba..

Executives of NCAN please take note....suspect z from the region of brown rusted roof of the OILLY tribe of SOUTH WAST.E
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2016
ahnie:
NCAN

Reporting LIVE fron Asaba..

Executives of NCAN please take note....suspect z from the region of brown rusted roof of the OILLY tribe of SOUTH WAST.E

And I used to think you have sense , now I know better
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) by nelszx: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2016
seXytOhbAd:

Kikiki grin I'm guessing you are a nurse. Oh well, I give a zero hoots. I'm making sweet $$ enjoying what I do (GPwSI) and can't be bothered replying that quote. There's levels to this sh!t called medicine and we all know that the reason nurses and etc hate dislike doctors is that doctors are the Kings and Queens of the medical empire. It is an open secret!!! I can't wait for nurses to go in on this topic. I am not a proud person but we all know it. That is why one of the wonderful names of our dear saviour is the Wonderful healer. Supernatural doctor. Ever hear anyone call Jesus the supreme nurse? Carry go. I'm on a roll tonight tho... Who's awake??

**Edit: Oh and a paramedic nurse could not even give simple advice about abortion. If he practiced as a paramedic nurse, he will join JOHESU and later come on naira land to complain about how nurses and doctors should be on the same level or some funny dumb chap like that.

I'm not a nurse very far from it
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2016
Benita27:
Brother!, on no account shld a sane girl abort a 5mnths pregnancy, what i'm saying is: it could cost her, her life.

She only had 4mnths to go, if she had done it on her first or second mnth, is safer.
Have you ever been pregnant? Or given birth? ,it sounds so sweet right? Just 4months to go indeed,what if having that baby would cost her her life? What if she had unforgiving parents ? What if she had no money till the 5th month? What if she didn't even know she was pregnant until twas too late? My dear there are a lot of what ifs' in this issue,we can never know for sure,you can blame her all you like but it won't solve a thing,just show a liitle compassion and move on. Don't judge
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) by nelszx: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2016
ay0201:
them plenty everywhere, all these auxiliary nurses forming doctors. some even have clinics. why won't it be so, when the regulatory bodies only fight for more money and not do their jobs.

The bitter part of this is doctors created this system. They train these guys who don't know duns to to do one or two just to increase profit (cheap labour). These guys watch their masters do things and overtime dey feel they are ripe and are due freedom. They are supposed to be called auxiliary doctors sef by virtue of the master and all they are taught. Wetin SSCE holders know about medicine but doctors will admit them, train dem to be doing other things too.

The regulatory bodies are doing their work but the FMOH is busy thwarting their efforts. Auxiliary nurses can't be in the health sector as a team player rather you find them in doctors hospital where they have been trained to be dare devils themselves.

N.B: I'm not a nurse

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2016
fabiano09:

Have you ever been pregnant? Or given birth? ,it sounds so sweet right? Just 4months to go indeed,what if having that baby would cost her her life? what if she had unforgiving parents what if she had no money till the 5th month? what if she didn't even know she was pregnant until twas too late? My dear there are a lot of what ifs' in this issue,we can never know for sure,you can blame her all you like but it won't solve a thing,just show a liitle compassion and move on. Don't judge
First question, for going to a quack, i assume she doesn't have an access to a real doctor, to tell she couldn't have a child.

Secondly, if she had unforgiving parents, she shld have kept the baby, is their grandchild, and they will come around later.

Thirdly, is cheaper to have a mnth abortion, than 5mnths, prices varies.

Lastly, she can't be pregnant for five mnths and not have a knowledge of it at all.

She was just a foolish girl, who knew nothing abt her own life.

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2016
Benita27:
First question, for going to a quack, i assume she doesn't have an access to a real doctor, to tell she couldn't have a child.

Secondly, if she had unforgiving parents, she shld have kept the baby, is their grandchild, and they will come around later.

Thirdly, is cheaper to have a mnth abortion, than 5mnths, prices varies.

Lastly, she can't be pregnant for five mnths and not have a knowledge of it at all.

She was just a foolish girl, who knew nothing abt her own life.
Do you have a vendetta against girls that got pregnant out of wedlock? People make mistakes all the time,unfortunately some are life threatening. Obviously she will learn from this,but show care before you chastise. And yes some1 can be pregnant and not know it for 5months,or may be in denial,I know of a case of a very young girl that didn't know until the 6th month. Am not saying abortion is cool or whatever,am just saying we should show love before we chastise.
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2016
fabiano09:

Do you have a vendetta against girls that got pregnant out of wedlock? People make mistakes all the time,unfortunately some are life threatening. Obviously she will learn from this,but show care before you chastise. And yes some1 can be pregnant and not know it for 5months,or may be in denial,I know of a case of a very young girl that didn't know until the 6th month. Am not saying abortion is cool or whatever,am just saying we should show love before we chastise.
I don't have vendetta for them, or any1, is her choice and she could have lost her life out of foolishness.

Ppl shld be proactive at the right time...i'm also not saying am a saint in any way.
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) by Dejavvu500: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2016
bloodkiller:

i love you
.... you are fantastically stupid undecided
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) by busola94me: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2016
nelszx:

The bitter part of this is doctors created this system. They train these guys who don't know duns to to do one or two just to increase profit (cheap labour). These guys watch their masters do things and overtime dey feel they are ripe and are due freedom. They are supposed to be called auxiliary doctors sef by virtue of the master and all they are taught. Wetin SSCE holders know about medicine but doctors will admit them, train dem to be doing other things too.

The regulatory bodies are doing their work but the FMOH is busy thwarting their efforts. Auxiliary nurses can't be in the health sector as a team player rather you find them in doctors hospital where they have been trained to be dare devils themselves.

N.B: I'm not a nurse
you are correct about that. They are gradually crumbling the healthcare system. If this goes uncorrected ,it will be a great catastrophe.
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) by dinesh1993(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2016

Re: Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) by Cityguy: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2016
Dr Akilapa!! grin grin grin Apa to ki gidi gaan. O si gboyun osu merun wale gberegede! O kare omo b'are grin
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) by armadeo(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Which one is a paramedic nurse? This kain journalism is bullshits. I doubt a qualified Nurse will touch something like that with a long pole. Paramedics, Nurse even first aid giver all own by one person equal to junk journalism.

Of course he's not a nurse. He is an auxiliary trained help for a private clinic.

He ventured into what he probably saw his boss do (maybe).

No nurse would try to abort a 5month foetus.
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) by armadeo(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
fabiano09:

Dude. Shes so wrong.

Let me put it simply, is suicide an option for anything?

This was a very risky move that was done in an apartment with a quack. Even in hospitals were delivery of still born children before term takes place it's done in a well coordinated manner talk less of aborting a 5month old child.

However or whatever her reasons her choice was devoid of wisdom.
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) by ahnie: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
neoapocalypse:

And I used to think you have sense , now I know better
pls pardon me!

Abeg no vex wink
Re: Fake Doctor Arrested In Oyo Over Life Threatening Abortion (photo) by UEDIBO: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Benita27:
Is this the new marriage proposal?. cheesy
yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Collapses While Protesting Against Her Sack By Cross River Govt (Pix) / Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster / The Dirty Water Supplied By The Plateau State Waterboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.