Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Skill Acquisition (Phone Repairs- Hardware and Software) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skill Acquisition (Phone Repairs- Hardware and Software) (1674 Views)

I Wants 2 Learn Phone Repairs. Is It A Gud Skill? Advice Pls / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / 40,000 Youths For Saraki’s Skill Acquisition Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skill Acquisition (Phone Repairs- Hardware and Software) by Ndissle(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good Evening to you all. If you are interested in learning how to fix mobile phones/tablets and you are in Lagos, you can contact me on whatsapp and on call via 0803 860 3994. Guys only cos girls go dey form...
Re: Skill Acquisition (Phone Repairs- Hardware and Software) by Greatzeus(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Location,cost and duration please
Re: Skill Acquisition (Phone Repairs- Hardware and Software) by jasper83: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ndissle:
Good Evening to you all. If you are interested in learning how to fix mobile phones/tablets and you are in Lagos, you can contact me on whatsapp and on call via 0803 860 3994. Guys only cos girls go dey form...

location pls and how much plus the course duration
Re: Skill Acquisition (Phone Repairs- Hardware and Software) by UFOMZY: 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Your location n cost.am interested.
Re: Skill Acquisition (Phone Repairs- Hardware and Software) by Ndissle(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lagos, a month,
Re: Skill Acquisition (Phone Repairs- Hardware and Software) by jasper83: 6:19am On Jul 26, 2016
Ndissle:
Lagos, a month,

And how much is the program. Where in Lagos in particular.
Re: Skill Acquisition (Phone Repairs- Hardware and Software) by Lanretoye(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2016
Ndissle:
Lagos, a month,
bros pls dont decieve ppl here,how on earth can u teach phone repairs in one month?...i smell crap,infact i need to inspect ur venue.
*modified*,no offense pls.
Re: Skill Acquisition (Phone Repairs- Hardware and Software) by Timoleon(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
location and cost?
Re: Skill Acquisition (Phone Repairs- Hardware and Software) by Ndissle(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lanretoye:

bros pls dont decieve ppl here,how on earth can u teach phone repairs in one month?...i smell crap,infact i need to inspect ur venue.
*modified*,no offense pls.
if u don't have anything meaningful to say, just keep quiet..
Re: Skill Acquisition (Phone Repairs- Hardware and Software) by Ndissle(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Timoleon:
location and cost?
Ikeja and the cost 20k formerly 30k
Re: Skill Acquisition (Phone Repairs- Hardware and Software) by Ndissle(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
jasper83:

And how much is the program. Where in Lagos in particular.
computer village to be precise. 20k
Re: Skill Acquisition (Phone Repairs- Hardware and Software) by Lanretoye(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ndissle:
if u don't have anything meaningful to say, just keep quiet..
bro pls,like i said i dont mean any wrong but no one can teach or learn phone engeneering in one month ,just prove me wrong...this is a platform to help,just prove me wrong.
Re: Skill Acquisition (Phone Repairs- Hardware and Software) by Ndissle(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Good Evening to you all. If you are interested in learning how to fix mobile phones/tablets and you are in Lagos, you can contact me on whatsapp and on call via 0803 860 3994.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Interview Confirmation / Closed! Closed!!!Urgent Vacancies In a Reputable High School In Lagos (Modified) / Admin Officers Urgently Needed @v/island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.