Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Airtel Is The Best Network For Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Is The Best Network For Now (2416 Views)

The Best Network For Subscription Is Airtel. See For Yourself. / Which Of These Nigerian Telcos Is Your Preferred Network For Internet? / The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Is The Best Network For Now by AutosBay(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
I am not a regular poster on this section, but I have been around for quite some years on Nairaland, from all analysis Airtel remains number 1 in data allocation and Browsing, to people complaining about their network, it all depends on your location

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Is The Best Network For Now by timidapsin(m): 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
shocked
Re: Airtel Is The Best Network For Now by thespokenword: 1:01am On Jul 26, 2016
I concur full time

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best Network For Now by groomed: 2:06am On Jul 26, 2016
Lol. It depends on location. I used them in places where MTN or Glo don't dominant reach, like at my villa.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Network For Now by alex81(m): 2:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Op. Not yet.

Not until dey allow me to sign in and post in NL using freebasics.

Free basics was truely free b4 BT now u can't sign in or post in NL using freebasics.

I guess nothing is really free after all.

*sips bottle of origin* #walks out a thread
Re: Airtel Is The Best Network For Now by dungas30(m): 5:15am On Jul 26, 2016
AutosBay:
I am not a regular poster on this section, but I have been around for quite some years on Nairaland, from all analysis Airtel remains number 1 in data allocation and Browsing, to people complaining about their network, it all depends on your location
POST WITH PROOF DNT JUST SPEAK IN TONGUES

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best Network For Now by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2016
AutosBay:
I am not a regular poster on this section, but I have been around for quite some years on Nairaland, from all analysis [s]Airtel remains number 1 in data allocation and Browsing,[/s] to people complaining about their network, it all depends on your location

Oga were you paid to do this? Their network is also good @my area,(average of 3mbps, peaks at 10mbps)

but in terms of data allocation/rate of consumption, they are not sincere. I have been scammed several times

I have stopped doing their night plan because i have been scammed thrice!! Most times it doesn't connect and when it does, i rarely use up to 800mb of their so called 1.5gb night plan before it stops connecting.

At times it stops at 100mb, the last one i did stopped at 296mb.

Even their fixed data plans are not accurate. The rate at which they calculate the consumption rate is twice the real value.

I once bought 2gb and was only able to use 1gb when they sent me a message that my data has been exhausted.

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Is The Best Network For Now by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best Network For Now by AutosBay(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Airtel Is The Best Network For Now
Re: Airtel Is The Best Network For Now by ogunvic41(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

Oga were you paid to do this? Their network is also good @my area,(average of 3mbps, peaks at 10mbps)

but in terms of data allocation/rate of consumption, they are not sincere. I have been scammed several times

I have stopped doing their night plan because i have been scammed thrice!! Most times it doesn't connect and when it does, i rarely use up to 800mb of their so called 1.5gb night plan before it stops connecting.

At times it stops at 100mb, the last one i did stopped at 296mb.

Even their fixed data plans are not accurate. The rate at which they calculate the consumption rate is twice the real value.

I once bought 2gb and was only able to use 1gb when they sent me a message that my data has been exhausted.
Same with MTN too. Try spectranet for ur internet you will love it sir
Re: Airtel Is The Best Network For Now by AutosBay(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
AutosBay:
Airtel Is The Best Network For Now
Re: Airtel Is The Best Network For Now by Chazzyboy: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Team airtel

(1) (Reply)

#1000 Data Plans / iPhone 7 the leaked pictures and specs. Some Major Changes. / I Need A Quick Pos Machine For My Mobile Money Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.