Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Final Exam Questions Of A Nigerian Undergraduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Exam Questions Of A Nigerian Undergraduate (874 Views)

Teacher Accepts 500k Retweets To Cancel Students Final Exam - Pictures / Two ABSU Final Year Students Drown Two Days To Their Final Exam. / Final Exam Pictures Of UNIUYO Business Management Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Exam Questions Of A Nigerian Undergraduate by cutelover19(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hi guys, today I began my final undergraduate exams. Being a student of telecommunication engineering, these are some of the questions we answered in OPTICAL COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS

Modified; Sorry guys, the internet in my locality is kinda poor. I had some delays uploading

Re: Final Exam Questions Of A Nigerian Undergraduate by cutelover19(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
common guys, make comments wink, don't just view and pass. I'm sorry i couldn't resist to urge to become FTC on my thread tongue
Re: Final Exam Questions Of A Nigerian Undergraduate by tosyne2much(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is kinda tough ooooo.. I know some students will become clueless after scanning all the pages cheesy
Re: Final Exam Questions Of A Nigerian Undergraduate by cutelover19(m): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is kinda tough ooooo.. I know some students will become clueless after scanning all the pages cheesy

Yes o my brother, it may seem tough to people in other disciplines, but it's piece of cake for us cheesy. We were overly prepared.
This goes to show that Nigerian graduates are well trained and drilled, all those saying Nigerian graduates are not employable are either living in denial or simply haters angry.
I would be posting photos of the question papers in other courses to keep us informed. Cheers cool

1 Like

Re: Final Exam Questions Of A Nigerian Undergraduate by buttercop(m): 12:34am On Jul 26, 2016
Aha kilode? F.U.T Minna and F.U.T.O. EEE departments are competing for worst dept. That was how my guys were complaining after writing ng their EEE 501 exam last semester. I recall one year when the final year students rebelled and said they were not going write the exam set by one Engr Shola. The then HOD had to step in and set questions for them to add to the ones they had.
See as the children for each question boku.
Re: Final Exam Questions Of A Nigerian Undergraduate by cutelover19(m): 12:46am On Jul 26, 2016
buttercop:
Aha kilode? F.U.T Minna and F.U.T.O. EEE departments are competing for worst dept. That was how my guys were complaining after writing ng their EEE 501 exam last semester. I recall one year when the final year students rebelled and said they were not going write the exam set by one Engr Shola. The then HOD had to step in and set questions for them to add to the ones they had.
See as the children for each question boku.

My brother, EEE is also like that here o, very evil department. But telecommunication department is more civil. The same thing happened here in FUTminna, the study to resorted to writing letter to the HOD and signing, the man was forced to look into the matter

(1) (Reply)

University Of Jos Permanent Site Library On Fire / Free Membership Registration Of Management Accounting Body For Undergraduates / 9 Things We All Hated About Our Class Prefects Way Back In Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.