Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Telecoms Library Resource - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Telecoms Library Resource (1453 Views)

Science Section LIBRARY / 3 Days Free Telecoms Seminar In Lagos / Naija Telecoms Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telecoms Library Resource by Isuata: 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2009
All you need to know about Telecoms, all you want to know about Telecoms is here.
The Telecoms Library is where all your Questions on Technical details on Telecoms will be answered.
Meet the Telecoms Professionals hia
For now Ajanlekoko, Inglewood and Salisu Ali having demonstrated their love and committment to teaching and imparting Teleocms KNowledge are our teachers and all other Professionals are welcome to stamp their presence too.
You are all welcome to SE/1 of the Telecoms Library Resource

"Because humans were scattered about the earth, necessity to reach became the mother of Telecommunication!"- hehehe you wont find it anywia o!, its my quote.lol!
Re: Telecoms Library Resource by AjanleKoko: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2009
Okay guys. So start shooting.
Re: Telecoms Library Resource by m4real(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
Pls can we get more information about the Telecoms Lecture. There seems to be black-out since the last post was made.
I will really be interested in such a lecture. I will be expecting a reply.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Free Redhat Training Seminar / Best Case For Istick 60w, Subox Mini, Subox Nano And Joyetech Evic Vtc Mini / Yopmail Registration - Login Disposable Mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.