Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Solution To Relationship And The Nation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Solution To Relationship And The Nation (468 Views)

Divorce Should Not Always Be Solution To Marital Troubles - Bamisepeter's Blog / Prerequisites To Relationship. / Thread For Those In Inter-tribal Relationship And Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Solution To Relationship And The Nation by elidi(m): 1:41am On Jul 26, 2016
www.elijahinspiration..com

Many marriages have been entered into that were wrong right from the because foes didn't understand what Jesus had to say about it. In my previous post, I talked about the importance of decision. If you miss it, you can click
here and read it up.
Today, I want to take another dimension to the issue. The foundation for male and female relationship began right in the Garden of Eden, even before Eve manifested physically. Nothing gives stress more than relationships. The quality of your relationship is directly proportional to the quality of your life. If this is true, then that also means that the quality of my relationship with other begins with my relationship with myself. Relationships are not the problem. Therefore, the most important foundation for relationship is founded on "Intra personal relationships". Your relationship with yourself is embodied in your self image-how you feel and see yourself. Your self image comes from your "Source". Who then is Your Source?
Who you are is related to where you came from. Remember this, You never know yourself by relating to creation, only to the Creator. Man has lost his true identity of who he is. The greatest crisis in national development is not the lack of jobs or money but it is the absence of "real men" in the home. I said real men because not all Men are real. A man cannot deliver what he does not have. How then did he got into this mess? This problem faced by man today is as a result of the accumulations of wrong upbringing. If you study your Bible properly, you will find that same trend from the Book of Genesis to Revelation.
Where the man goes, the family goes. The problem that the society faces today is not something that is insurmountable, but its solution lies deep within the home. This has been my contemplation most of the times, if every father will take up the challenge and responsibility of training their children up in the "right way", where will the terrorist sprang up from, the cultist, the robbers and killers?
Something's happens to you just to shape you for the future. The kind of lifestyle I am living today is because of my unborn children. I constantly ask myself what kind of legacy or lifestyle do I want my children to emulate from me? My thoughts are generational. I think of the consequences of my decision. I wasn't this way, but I had to learn the hard way which also cost me my life. A mistake that was indeed a very good one.
The greatest crisis for men is the absence of a FATHERHOOD MODEL.
Who is a Model? A model is someone worthy of imitation. A representative form of an original. I love the second definition, A representative form of an "Original". Who is this Original that the fathers should represent? God. Whoever you call a model must be a representative of God, in character, attitude, speech and in action. You see the importance of Fathers. Fatherhood is the solution to all human, personal, social and national problems.
So today if your father didn't measure to the yardstick of a model, you take up the challenge and go to the Original, copy and imitate God for the sake of your unborn children. So let's make this world a better place. Thank You for your time, remember to share this article to your friends and families. You are saving someone's generation unknowly and God will richly bless you for that.

www.elijahinspiration..com

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All - Shaping The Future Of Your Family / A Must Read For Every Man / Your Parents Will Trust You If You Do These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.