Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow (10188 Views)

Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by Gamine(f): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2009
^^^^

LWKM! grin
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by spikedcylinder: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2009
D dutchess:

please when adaeze was in my school she was 19 in ss3 when she became miss anambra she said she was 19 when she became our mbgn she said she was 19 during miss she said she was 19 when she just recently shot true love mag cover she said she was 19 pls for 2-3 yrs will she still be 19

We thank God for his mercies. grin grin grin
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by TOPE20001(f): 1:16am On Sep 19, 2009
D dutchess:

please when adaeze was in my school she was 19 in ss3 when she became miss anambra she said she was 19 when she became our mbgn she said she was 19 during miss she said she was 19 when she just recently shot true love mag cover she said she was 19 pls for 2-3 yrs will she still be 19

Hhehehehehehehehehehe . . . naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
when una go stop lying abt una age?
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by chic2pimp(m): 1:19am On Sep 19, 2009
D dutchess:

grin grin grin grin LWKMD OOOO. Cheiiiiiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 19, 2009
D dutchess:

Thank you. It's not news Nigerian beauty contestants cut their ages, I think it's allowed, not sure though.

Gamine:

The girl is 19, Yobo is 34

2 years ago, this would have been child abuse.

Thank god for money o

Did you look like that at 19? She's obviously not. grin cheesy
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by chic2pimp(m): 1:23am On Sep 19, 2009
stillwater:

Did you look like that at 19? She's obviously not. grin cheesy

She is 19 jare. cool cool cool. Buncha haterrrrrzzzzzz grin grin grin
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by TOPE20001(f): 1:25am On Sep 19, 2009
chic2pimp:

then she must still be trapped in yr 2000 tongue
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 19, 2009
chic2pimp:

What is there to hate? That's a 20 something year old girl. This is Nigeria abeg, we don't grow like the Americans. tongue
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by amebono1: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
D dutchess:

i laugh in akwa ibom grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by ifyalways(f): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2009
They look good together.Definitely Adaeze is not 19,knew her back in the days.she is not younger than 22
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by Gamine(f): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2009
Did you look like that at 19? She's obviously not.
i dont even look like that now.lol

They look good together.Definitely Adaeze is not 19,knew her back in the days.she is not younger than 22
ok, its all good then, but she is just going to school. .strange
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by chiogo(f): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2009
She might just be 19. American girls definitely don't mature quicker than Africans except when they're fat, that's when they look older. Your average American girls are not very tall.
My 17-yr-old cousin is like freaking 5'9 or 6ft, they have a height syndrome in their house. and she lives in Nigeria not abroad. And her body is matured too so it's not just the height. you would think she was in her 20's and I'm older than her.  embarassed

But if Adaeze is not 19, it's all for the better if the Yobo dude is 34. Abi she wants to marry her father?  lipsrsealed
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by kech(f): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2009
Whether she's 19 ooo abi na 25, the point is they are engaged and look cute together. Whatever they claim their age is is not really my concern.
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by amebono1: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2009
This pair had been secretly seeing each other but made their relationship public recently at actress Rita Dominics birthday bash at lacapane tropicana in april 2009!

The two lovebirds who recently confirmed their romance to encomium magazine in an interview secretly got engaged before adaeze boarded her flight to begin school at UCLA.

Sources inform that the excited lovebirds have the approval of adas lawyer mum and excited talks are already on for the wedding plans which might be sooner than expected.

Sources also inform that adaezes ex lover kevin has gotten wind of this new plans and is very upset about it as he had invested a lot of money on the ex-queen.

Hear the sources''it was a dramatic proposal at heathrow airport on wednesday september 2,2009 as the deputy captain of Nigeria's Super Eagles and top defender of Everton went down on his knees at the airport and asked adaeze to marry him. the excited but shocked ex- queen allowed him slip the ring on her finger and agreed to marry him with tears running down her cheeks.

Adaeze has been telling all her friends about the good news and her mum is so excited''.

The lovebirds had been together in yobos liverpool house for three weeks before ada left for school.

Long before their romance hit the newstand,''ada had confirmed to close sources that yobo was her dream man and that her love had tamed his roving eyes''.

The ex beauty queen is spotting a diamond engagmeent ring rumoured to be worth a lot of pound sterlings.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=8176&z=10
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by amebono1: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2009
Hear the sources''it was a dramatic proposal at heathrow airport on wednesday september 2,2009 as the deputy captain of Nigeria's Super Eagles and top defender of Everton went down on his knees at the airport and asked adaeze to marry him. the excited but shocked ex- queen allowed him slip the ring on her finger and agreed to marry him with tears running down her cheeks

yobo feeling romantic funky grin grin grin grin
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2009
!amebo no1:

Hear the sources''it was a dramatic proposal at heathrow airport on wednesday september 2,2009 as the deputy captain of Nigeria's Super Eagles and top defender of Everton went down on his knees at the airport and asked adaeze to marry him. the excited but shocked ex- queen allowed him slip the ring on her finger and agreed to marry him with tears running down her cheeks.

hehehe this is crazy!!  grin

Yobo nice one mate cheesy
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by kech(f): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2009
Yobo na sharp guy. Im know say once the girl reach yankee, enough competition. But Yobo if you were smart you for legalize that marriage small. Even if na some small court tin, because, in yankee here, she will meet guys that are taller than you, handsom-ER than you, sharper than you, more correct than you, in fact the whole shindig. Not that Adaeze is going to do anything rash, but there's definitely going to be stiff competition. Lets be honest here, that chic is fine and YOUNG! At that age girls can be very erratic. Anything can happen, and if it does, to be honest, I won't blame her. She's not yours until you put a ring on it (wedding ring that is!) With all this crap I've been hearing about Yobo's old ways he'd better sit up and make sure he flies to yankee at least once a month or else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed No talk say I no warn you.
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by sameolg616(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2009
first of all, why would a guy invest in an IBO GAL, its a disaster, they are all money lovers, they are never emotional as they love with their head s and not their hearts, and he must have known this too, the moment you push ur gal into modelling/pageant, its like pushing them into prostitution,
ask JANICE DICKINSON(supermodel),naomi campbell, to get to the top, its always about sex,money and drugs, so why is he upset?, even the murrays must have invested too, pageants have become too political nowadays
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by kech(f): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2009
sameolg616:

first of all, why would a guy invest in an IBO GAL, its a disaster, they are all money lovers, they are never emotional as they love with their head s and not their hearts, and he must have known this too, the moment you push your gal into modelling/pageant, its like pushing them into prostitution,
ask JANICE DICKINSON(supermodel),naomi campbell, to get to the top, its always about sex,money and drugs, so why is he upset?, even the murrays must have invested too, pageants have become too political nowadays

undecided na wa ooo. Dem don show you pepper. Kpele cry
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by MrCrackles(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2009
sameolg616:

first of all, why would a guy invest in an IBO GAL, its a disaster, they are all money lovers, they are never emotional as they love with their head s and not their hearts, and he must have known this too, the moment you push your gal into modelling/pageant, its like pushing them into prostitution,
grin cheesy grin
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by sameolg616(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2009
show me pepper, ummmh, i wldnt tink that far if i were u,
i dont like ibo gals, neva dated 1, never will, i even heard you had open a current account to pay for their bride price, wat a waste
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by kech(f): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2009
grin grin No fear. It's not that serious. I guess you are lucky that you are not into them. It's never going to happen to you I guess undecided . Not unless you falter and fall heavily in love with one of them grin
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by biola44: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2009
u r 21 once, but can be 19 as many times as u want grin
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by ikeyman00(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2009
sameolg616

Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow
« #52 on: Yesterday at 10:05:02 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont like ibo gals, neva dated 1, never will, i even heard you had open a current account to pay for their bride price, wat a waste

we no want shaba carry our sister anway!!

thanks for ur cooperation
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by lawrence83: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2009
!amebo no1:

i laugh in akwa ibom grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am following your lead!

adaaze 19? then am 10, so adaeze wan de use football age.

and u yobo? Hope u wont b making costly mistakes like u do when playing soccer. . so go pass this wan to rooney, him go help u do am strong thing
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by spikedcylinder: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2009
Honest truth is she even looks better than many 19 year olds.
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by chiogo(f): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2009
sameolg616:

grin grin grin grin grin Ignorance is truly bliss or is it now heaven?
Did you say you heard? Ah, never mind jare. carry go. smiley
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by morpheus24: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2009
Yobo no be 34 . Wetin dey worry una.
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by wunmilyn(f): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2009
good for them.
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by chic2pimp(m): 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2009
morpheus24:

Yobo no be 34 . Wetin dey worry una.
Naahhhh he just turned turned 14 *Shior*

lawrence83:

adaaze 19? then am 10, so adaeze wan de use football age.

What a man can do, a woman can do better,abi no be so? undecided grin cheesy
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by blackcat1: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2009
!amebo no1:

The lovebirds had been together in yobos liverpool house for three weeks before ada left for school.

I reserve my comments lipsrsealed
Re: Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow by ekagirl: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2009
oohhhhh!!!! I wish I were a fly on the wall in that house! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe-Etim's Traditional Wedding Is On April 4th / Take A Look At This Actress With Massive Back Side / Nigerian Celebrity Exposes Massive Boobs And Bum In New Dance Video(pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.