Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable (2381 Views)

100% Pure Neapolitan Mastiff Pupies / My Male Boerboel Named CRUSH at 3months / My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable by Segxzy003: 6:05am On Jul 26, 2016
Pure male Cauc meet my pure female Rott to produce cute pupies. Just 3days old. Will be available for sale in weeks time.

See pics of Cauc n Rott wen heavy.

Pics of pups available later.

Re: My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable by GogetterMD(m): 6:18am On Jul 26, 2016
That Caucasian is not even half pure sef undecided
Re: My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable by kunlesufyan(m): 6:20am On Jul 26, 2016
The kin dog breeding that goes on in this country ehn....

6 Likes

Re: My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable by sonofspada(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2016
kunlesufyan:
The kin dog breeding that goes on in this country ehn....
how person go open eye allow Rot cross Caucasian. Its wah o!
Re: My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable by kunlesufyan(m): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2016
sonofspada:

how person go open eye allow Rot cross Caucasian. Its wah o!
My brother the matter tire me,bad as e bad even if no be full cauc ..its better you cross with another caucasian dog
Re: My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable by Segxzy003: 5:53am On Jul 27, 2016
U no talk lie. Person no go open eye allow Cauc cross Rott. 100percent true. So use your head know say the shit happen the way u see am.

No one know when the Rott come on heat na as he born we see say na d Cauc nak am.
Re: My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable by Segxzy003: 5:54am On Jul 27, 2016
@ GogetterMD As for purity of the Cauc: Na u get ur mouth, na me get my dog. Talk as u like.
GogetterMD:
That Caucasian is not even half pure sef undecided
Re: My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable by Akunyun(m): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2016
Can't just imagine what will come out of these combo, They will be AGGRESSIVELY FUGLY!!!
Re: My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable by miremoses(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Guys their is no need abusing the dogs,the op said he wasn't aware,when the two mated.I know mating two different breed is absurd but that doesn't mean he should throw away the pups.even though we criticise the op,he will still sell them, whether on nl or offline.
All I want to tell the op Is that he should be observant and monitor his dogs.

1 Like

Re: My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable by xana101: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mehn I love this combo. I've been thinking of buying a Tibetan mastiff. I think Tibetan is a mixture of big Co and big Rot. Plz can I see more of the pix. I need a big black rot female to cross a big black Co male. That's a perfect Tibetan. If anyone has it, i'm interested.

1 Like

Re: My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable by Segxzy003: 2:32am On Jul 28, 2016
@ miremoses n xana101: Tkns for ur advice and reasoning.
See pics of pup at 3days n d ones without their DAM @ 4th day.

I was exp my male Rott to be d SIRE cos i keep my Rotts [Male & Female] together but when i saw d pups i knees d father [SIRE] was d Cauc.

Re: My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable by chuksofficial: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lols dat Cauc na sharp shooter he out smarted d male rott at d most important time
Re: My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable by Kirinwa: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
miremoses:
Guys their is no need abusing the dogs,the op said he wasn't aware,when the two mated.I know mating two different breed is absurd but that doesn't mean he should throw away the pups.even though we criticise the op,he will still sell them, whether on nl or offline.
All I want to tell the op Is that he should be observant and monitor his dogs.

Will he also monitor them when he's asleep abi na you wan turn Maiguard?

The only way to control them is by not freeing them at the same time to roam free. He should ensure that the Caucasian and the male Rot can roam but once its time to release the female Rot then the Cauc should go on exile.
Re: My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable by miremoses(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kirinwa:

Will he also monitor them when he's asleep abi na you wan turn Maiguard?

The only way to control them is by not freeing them at the same time to roam free. He should ensure that the Caucasian and the male Rot can roam but once its time to release the female Rot then the Cauc should go on exile.
im only quoting this cause i want to correct you on something,do u think dogs are human that mate err day,dogs come on heat once in a while,since the op didnt know ,he will monitor her @by counting her nxt heat which will be nxt six mnths or so.then by doing so,he will not allow the female to associate with the cauc.
Re: My Male Cauc With Female Rott Produces Pupies In PH. Pups Avalable by Segxzy003: 12:11am On Aug 10, 2016
miremoses:
im only quoting this cause i want to correct you on something,do u think dogs are human that mate err day,dogs come on heat once in a while,since the op didnt know ,he will monitor her @by counting her nxt heat which will be nxt six mnths or so.then by doing so,he will not allow the female to associate with the cauc.

Thanks very much for this, I really do appreciate. Will do as advice in 6months time.

(1) (Reply)

German Shepherd Puppies Available At Ijaiye/agege/ogba Axis / 7 Animals People Use Instead Of Dogs As Guards - No 2 Is My Favourite (pictures) / Quality 18 months Female GSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.