Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Nairaland Homepage Not Displaying - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Homepage Not Displaying (591 Views)

2 Hausa Snake Charmers At Ikeja Spotted Displaying Their Skills (Photos) / Nairaland Homepage Does Not Load / What Is Wrong With The Nairaland Homepage Link? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Homepage Not Displaying by berryBee(f): 6:40am On Jul 26, 2016
MODS pls look into this.. There is something wrong with the URL of the homepage, if I search from google most times it brings up a msg that says "This page has many server redirectives". I thought it was from my phone, n tried logging in with another device, still d same msg.. I now hv to open Nairaland by opening the jobs/vac or romance section link..
Re: Nairaland Homepage Not Displaying by Rayloverscrib: 6:43am On Jul 26, 2016
berryBee:
MODS pls look into this.. There is something wrong with the URL of the homepage, if I search from google most times it brings up a msg that says "This page has many server redirectives". I thought it was from my phone, n tried logging in with another device, still d same msg.. I now hv to open Nairaland by opening the jobs/vac or romance section link..

I've been having that issue from my end here too. But I understand and I believe it's as a result of an unknown IP address that leads nowhere from the DNS settings of nairaland domain.
Re: Nairaland Homepage Not Displaying by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2016
Rayloverscrib:

I've been having that issue from my end here too. But I understand and I believe it's as a result of an unknown IP address that leads nowhere from the DNS settings of nairaland domain.

It has been happing since last night. We we being made guest by force.
Re: Nairaland Homepage Not Displaying by berryBee(f): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2016
Imagine. Its been going on since last yr n they hvnt rectified the issue..that's a big shame. LalasticlaIa and mods, pls look into this..we can't view the homepage
Re: Nairaland Homepage Not Displaying by ITbomb(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
jagugu88li:

It has been happing since last last. We we being made guest by force.
I mentioned this to Seun but was ignored
Here is a temporary solution, click here an bookmark it to get to the front page
www.nairaland.com/home#featured
Re: Nairaland Homepage Not Displaying by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
ITbomb:

I mentioned this to Seun but was ignored
Here is a temporary solution, click here an bookmark it to get to the front page
www.nairaland.com/home#featured

Thanx dear

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Special Customised Coffin? / Religion Not Helping This Nation (nigeria) / Even The Simpsons Predicted Trump Was Gonna Win + Other Predictions 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.