Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Unbelievable - See Photos Of A Guy With The Biggest Hips Ever!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable - See Photos Of A Guy With The Biggest Hips Ever!!! (3613 Views)

Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) / Meet The 15 Years Old Girl With The Biggest Hips In Nigeria / (photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable - See Photos Of A Guy With The Biggest Hips Ever!!! by exlinkleads(f): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2016
As the editor, i find it difficult to believe and i know my readers will also have their doubts but Micah, 21 year old singer is still shocking me with his hips. Toolz and Blac Chyna or even Mercy Johnsonn have nothing on this guy (can't be compared with him). His measurements are – chest: 41.5″ waist: 37″ butt/hips: 63″.

Micah had a shoot with a US magazine and shared the pictures on his Instagram page. See more pictures below. Note: He is a guy....lol and excuse me to ask, ain't no way this can be natural...Is it?

more pix @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/07/unbelievable-see-photos-of-guy-with.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Unbelievable - See Photos Of A Guy With The Biggest Hips Ever!!! by 4just: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2016
Beginning and the end of madness
Re: Unbelievable - See Photos Of A Guy With The Biggest Hips Ever!!! by jhydebaba(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2016
If better kondo nak dat ur ass ehnnn, u go turn woman sharperly.
Re: Unbelievable - See Photos Of A Guy With The Biggest Hips Ever!!! by montezz(f): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2016
Can't be natural. He looks hot tho.
Re: Unbelievable - See Photos Of A Guy With The Biggest Hips Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2016
This babe na guy! Who says there is nothing new under the sun?!
Re: Unbelievable - See Photos Of A Guy With The Biggest Hips Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Ewww
Re: Unbelievable - See Photos Of A Guy With The Biggest Hips Ever!!! by kiddkash(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2016
hermaphrodite
Re: Unbelievable - See Photos Of A Guy With The Biggest Hips Ever!!! by gabinogem(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2016
If this guy open 'her' legs, some guys way dey nairaland go still get erèction... tongue
Re: Unbelievable - See Photos Of A Guy With The Biggest Hips Ever!!! by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2016
a man

(1) (Reply)

Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals / Wizkid; Being Your Baby Mama Has Been So Difficult ‘sophie Alakija’ / Just In !! Hushpuppi Has Been Released By Fbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.