Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Opportunity For Students To Visit The Europe And America As ASUU Strikes - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Opportunity For Students To Visit The Europe And America As ASUU Strikes (692 Views)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / How Do I Go About Getting To The United State Of America As A Poor Citizen / What's The Difference Between Nigeria And America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity For Students To Visit The Europe And America As ASUU Strikes by travelcare: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2009
This is the appropriate time for students of higher institutions in Nigeria to visit Europe and the Americas as tourists when the ASUU is still on strike. It is a very simple procedure and you are handed the visa.

For more information and how to go about the procedure, contact Travelcare via email: travelcare.consults@gmail.com or call Olawale on 08023809767 or

Travelcare Consults
Akinola A Akingbala & Co
17 Ashabi Shonuyi street
Ijeshatedo, Surulere
Lagos

Travelcare
Re: Opportunity For Students To Visit The Europe And America As ASUU Strikes by rare004: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2009
If u are really sincere,explain to us here in details, give us the break down.

What r the requirement. . .

Let us know. . .
Re: Opportunity For Students To Visit The Europe And America As ASUU Strikes by justwise(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2009
@travelcare,

I have being reading your post for a while now, don't think i have responded negatively to your post here BUT this current post got me going.

U know its not easy for a student(Nigerian in this case) to get a visa to USA or the UK  as a tourists now ASUU is stricking, cos the embassy will take it that the student will not come back, even with huge financial back up.

Its simple, they know u got no job in Nigeria that will bring u back, u are not married, u don't have a house, ASSU is stricking.

Here u are, trying to give pple false impression, they will waste their money without any visa. I think b4 u post.
Re: Opportunity For Students To Visit The Europe And America As ASUU Strikes by tundejayz: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2009
they should visit olumo rock instead of america and london,hmmmmmm when university re open nko they will run down to nigeria immediately ,u think say oyinbo n mumu ,get them visa becos of ASUU strike ?
Re: Opportunity For Students To Visit The Europe And America As ASUU Strikes by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2009
tundejayz:

[size=15pt]they should visit olumo rock instead of america and london[/size],hmmmmmm when university re open nko they will run down to nigeria immediately ,u think say oyinbo n mumu ,get them visa becos of ASUU strike ?

This got me laughing  grin   grin   grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Dream Of Travelling To South Africa? / Sweden Has Opened Application For Everyone. Free Tuition! / Abuja To Lagos Via Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.