Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Need To Back-up My Old Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need To Back-up My Old Pc (619 Views)

Giving Away My Old Laptop, Price=$0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Back-up My Old Pc by HC: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2009
I have an old Desktop with some important data on the HDD. The PC doesn't seem to wok anymore, and i need to back-up the data on the system. How best can i do the back-up? Is there where in Lagos i can take the HDD for back-up?

Help me out people!!!
Re: Need To Back-up My Old Pc by BlackRevo: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2009
You can back up to DVD or an external drive or to another computer depending on what you want to back up. If it is just ordinary files just copy them to another location simple as stated above.
Re: Need To Back-up My Old Pc by zenus(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2009
HC:

I have an old Desktop with some important data on the HDD. The PC doesn't seem to wok anymore, and i need to back-up the data on the system. How best can i do the back-up? Is there where in Lagos i can take the HDD for back-up?

Help me out people!!!

alternatively, slave the HDD is another desktop, follow the principle of slaving

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Online Sportsbetting / Sending Bulk Sms From Mobile Phone (onecast) / Learn Office Essential At Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.