Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

“i’m With Her” – Michelle Obama, As Bernie Sanders Supports Hillary Clinton - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / “i’m With Her” – Michelle Obama, As Bernie Sanders Supports Hillary Clinton (641 Views)

Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) / Populist Donald Trump & Communist Bernie Sanders Emerge Winnner. / Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump In Iowa Primary,Hillary In Close Race With Sanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m With Her” – Michelle Obama, As Bernie Sanders Supports Hillary Clinton by UPDISTIC7: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2016
It was a wonderful night for the democrats at Democratic National Convention 2016. Philadelphia where speakers upon speak gave an amazing speech over why their choice was more better than the Republican candidate. But more touching was the speech rendered by the First Lady Michelle Obama.
Speaker upon speaker thrilled the audience with their love and united speech, which was a reverse of the Republican convention, but the speech that moved the audience was when the First Lady took to stage

The big moment of the night was when Bernie Sanders gave to present his speech, against the fears of few who felt he was not going to endorse his one-time opponent for the Presidency. The Senator after his early speech appreciating his supporters threw his support to Hillary Clinton thereby raising her chances of winning the election.Other remarkable speakers included Elizabeth Warren, Al Franklin, Actress Eva Longoria, Sen. Corey Booker.

The next few days will see more speakers like President Barack Obama give their speeches. The Democrats are really showing the world what has made their nation great which runs contrary to the Republicans who paint the United states as a nation in crises.

See Video Link for their speeches.
http://www.naijasilvergold.com/blog/2016/07/26/im-with-her-michelle-obama-as-bernie-sanders-supports-hillary-clinton-at-the-2016-dnc/

1 Share

Re: “i’m With Her” – Michelle Obama, As Bernie Sanders Supports Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2016
Michelle Obama definitely has to be my newest celebrity crush, starting yesterday. She totally killed it with her speech yesterday.

Really an amazing woman. Now I see why Barrack picked her for his wife and she must be the reason why he's currently the President of the United States.

Big ups to madam first lady.

Reminds me of her opposite, the one that was dancing skelewu during campaigns last year. grin

3 Likes

Re: “i’m With Her” – Michelle Obama, As Bernie Sanders Supports Hillary Clinton by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2016
Trump will surely win this election. He needs to come liberate us from the evil obama brought into this world

3 Likes

Re: “i’m With Her” – Michelle Obama, As Bernie Sanders Supports Hillary Clinton by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2016
Oh BTW, Bernie Sanders is simply the man. Would prefer him to Clinton any day any time.
Re: “i’m With Her” – Michelle Obama, As Bernie Sanders Supports Hillary Clinton by mazichika: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2016
Failure is written all over her.
Hillary Clinton looks more jittery these days. She has realised that papa trump is the next president of America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’m With Her” – Michelle Obama, As Bernie Sanders Supports Hillary Clinton by limeta(f): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2016
Trump might be the answer to everything

1 Like

Re: “i’m With Her” – Michelle Obama, As Bernie Sanders Supports Hillary Clinton by idupaul: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2016
She is clearly looking for third term for her husband through Hillary ..they have failed in JESUS Name. .Obama and Hillary are grand patrons of blood thirsty terrorist.. they are responsible for mist of the hardship Africa is going through today because they unleashed thier ISIS and Boko Haram friends on the continent and when Nigeria was still striving they decide to stop buying our fuel suddenly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’m With Her” – Michelle Obama, As Bernie Sanders Supports Hillary Clinton by BlackSeptember: 10:30am On Jul 26, 2016
I stood with Trump before but after his acceptance speech where America will not police the world again and how he stood with Erdogan of Turkey after the coup then i knew if Trump become President then a lot pf genocide wilk happen in third world countries with China and Russia supplying the weapons while America sit by and enjoy the show from the sidelines

1 Like

Re: “i’m With Her” – Michelle Obama, As Bernie Sanders Supports Hillary Clinton by cocoduck: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2016
BlackSeptember:
I stood with Trump before but after his acceptance speech where America will not police the world again and how he stood with Erdogan of Turkey after the coup then i knew if Trump become President then a lot pf genocide wilk happen in third world countries with China and Russia supplying the weapons while America sit by and enjoy the show from the sidelines
Didn't you read the article that discussed about 2 billion dollars passing through Nigeria to Turkey? And the bank in question is UBA, with their CIA ajents, the grand patron if ISIS is Obama and Hillary Clinton, and the Democratic party, the same party that created KKK, they want to destabilize the whole world just as they destabilized your Nigeria, Libya and many more, Erdogan was only fortunate to have survived because he got prior information about the coup and he knows the source and that is why he removed anything America from Turkey, for me it is the wisest thing to do for now, and why do you think that buhari congratulated Erdogan? It is because he was only trying to save his a5s, there is no way $2 billion will pass by Nigeria and the president will no know about it, Clinton and Obama used Nigeria because buhari is their agent CIA for that matter, just like Mobutu seseseko and we all know that the Democratic party funded and APC campaign, so I support Donald trump now for peace to reign. BTW, Malik Hassan Obama said he will vote for trump because his brother barrack is a liar and a criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m With Her” – Michelle Obama, As Bernie Sanders Supports Hillary Clinton by UPDISTIC7: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
I seriously doubt that. My fear of Donald is a Man with little or no experience save for his business acumen, who if allowed to become the President of the United state may become a Democratic dictator in disguise. Wall Hitler speeches, then you will realise Trump is treading same path. Hillary is not so perfect but she is more preferable to Donald trump.

idupaul:
She is clearly looking for third term for her husband through Hillary ..they have failed in JESUS Name. .Obama and Hillary are grand patrons of blood thirsty terrorist.. they are responsible for mist of the hardship Africa is going through today because they unleashed thier ISIS and Boko Haram friends on the continent and when Nigeria was still striving they decide to stop buying our fuel suddenly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trump Agreed To Meet With Mexico President / What Is Electoral Collage Votes? How Does It Tie With Regular Votes / Trump Inauguration: 7 Most Memorable Speeches In American History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.