Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Economic Recession Challenges Facing Nigeria,what's Your Stake? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Recession Challenges Facing Nigeria,what's Your Stake? (652 Views)

The Imminent Doom Facing Nigeria Unless Biafra Is Given A Referendum / The Problems Facing Nigeria And The Solutions. / The Problems Facing Nigeria And It's Solutions By A Part 2 O.A.U Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Economic Recession Challenges Facing Nigeria,what's Your Stake? by Markshevy(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2016
if you are in position to offer ideas,what are the follow up measures and ideas you will be willing to sell to minister of finance and FG in order to stabilize our economy and tackle the economic recession challenges facing Nigeria? Not just "technically" speaking but practically,visibly and feasibly speaking.Where are the economic analyst and idea guru in the house?
Re: Economic Recession Challenges Facing Nigeria,what's Your Stake? by Markshevy(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2016
I think the ideas,I will be willing to sell to FG are:
1.First and foremost,in order for we to move forward we have to do away with political party affiliation, anger, hatred and sentiment.
2. FG has to integrate some of the economic team of some past administration to assist the finance minister, budget and planning team.
3.FG needs to diversify into revenue generation sectors and harness
our other GOD's given natural resources such as minning and Agriculture and not technically waiting for Niger Delta Avengers to stop bombing of oil facilities.kudos to governor Obiano of Anambra state for going into Agriculture.
4.FG needs to pump money into the economy and allow the circulation of money to individuals who can invest and I heard FG has trillions of money in TSA.
5.FG and people of Nigeria have to be economically smart in spending money,cut course and invest wisely to curtail hunger and other illegal activities in the country.
6.My fellow country people and comrades,the hour has come and it is now, we help to tackle and rescue our ailing economy. One love my country people.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Ikpeazu Plays Football With His Aides / New Bokoharam Leader Abu Barnawi Accusses Shekau Of Killing Muslims / We Can't Afford Fuel 4 Our Gen ...osun Dep Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.