Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nigerian Army Officer Beats Up A Bus Conductor, Threatens Him With A Gun (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Officer Beats Up A Bus Conductor, Threatens Him With A Gun (video) (866 Views)

Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos / Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) / Truck Driver Fights With A Policeman, Seizes His Gun (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Officer Beats Up A Bus Conductor, Threatens Him With A Gun (video) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Officer Beats Up A Bus Conductor, Threatens Him With A Gun (video) by MonitorinSpirit(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2016
ok
Re: Nigerian Army Officer Beats Up A Bus Conductor, Threatens Him With A Gun (video) by orunto27: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2016
That Soldier should be forced to a Mental Hospital to examine him.
Re: Nigerian Army Officer Beats Up A Bus Conductor, Threatens Him With A Gun (video) by hexy40: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
I don't understand yoruba, but judging from the reaction of the people around, the guy fkd up and deserved the beating. Those touts I sometimes feel like beating them my self. Anyway just saying... I wasn't there
Re: Nigerian Army Officer Beats Up A Bus Conductor, Threatens Him With A Gun (video) by Yippsy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
hexy40:
I don't understand yoruba, but judging from the reaction of the people around, the guy fkd up and deserved the beating. Those touts I sometimes feel like beating them my self. Anyway just saying... I wasn't there

Yes bro. What the narrator is saying is that, they freed the conductor at first, and the conductor later went and carried a bottle to fight... So guess thats what fraustrated the Army man
Re: Nigerian Army Officer Beats Up A Bus Conductor, Threatens Him With A Gun (video) by WebSurfer(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
That guy ankle just vex my view..

Meanwhile i dont see anything too disturbing about this video other than misused verbal statements..

He looked freed alas tho, he's lucky it wasnt police involved because those guys no even need see any evidence first to disarm you

(1) (Reply)

Military Bombards Lagos, Ogun Creeks, Scores Feared Killed / Disturbing Pic I Saw This Morning / Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.