Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Taiwo Aromokun’s Kids Are Her Priority Actress Reveals To Punch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Aromokun’s Kids Are Her Priority Actress Reveals To Punch (487 Views)

Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian / I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taiwo Aromokun’s Kids Are Her Priority Actress Reveals To Punch by jessicajay(f): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2016
In a recent interview with punch newspaper, Popular Nollywood actress and beautiful mother of twins, evealed that any movie project she gets involved in must be the type that allows her to return to her kids.

She also revealed that her little babies do not have any reason to miss their father, because they interact with him often.
“Acting is a demanding career. I am taking my time and only doing jobs that will give me time for my boys. When we go on locations, we spend days before coming home but for now, that is not what I want for my kids.”
“So, I only take jobs that will make me come home to them,” she said.
Concerning if the children won’t feel the absence of their father, the ‘Arewa Okunrin’ actress commented, “why should they miss their father?’

Read more below..

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/taiwo-aromokuns-kids-are-her-priority-actress-reveals-to-punch/

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli,tracy & Treasure Daniels Covers The August Edition Of House Of Malik / Tracklist For Frank Ocean's "Boys Don't Cry" Album May Have Leaked / Whers Is Samklef And Ksolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.