Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# (16192 Views)

Six App Settings That Consume Your Mobile Data And Solutions To Them / How To Add Subtitles To Andriod Video / How To Network Your Pc To Andriod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 6:37am On Aug 21, 2016
jovids:
hello, please since I bought my lenovo a5000, I haven't been able to use the play store. it keeps telling me 'connection timed out retry'. I have tried clearing cache and data. still not working. please help
thank you for consulting vinyldroid!, sir/ ma what subscription are you doing? First of all?
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2016
vinyldroid:
thank you for consulting vinyldroid! Umm.. I myself have had that problem before..

Just unistall you instagram.. Download the latest upgrade of instagram.. The one with the rainbow colour icon.. Install it and reboot your device.. You should be goin.. If it still closes tell me so I can profer other solutions to it!
/ My LG Korea Unlock Phone Doesn't Recognize Some MTN USSD Code like *606# and the rest,only know *556# for checking balance, pls is there any solution?
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by awlsakim(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2016
my techno F8 , I cannot access google playstore with it , it says "cannot establish a reliable connection to server"
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Tennisonsoft(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2016
Pls I need help my tecno r7 battery can't last me for 2hours.I have bought two other battery but am having the same problem.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2016
dancok:
/ My LG Korea Unlock Phone Doesn't Recognize Some MTN USSD Code like *606# and the rest,only know *556# for checking balance, pls is there any solution?
thank you for consulting vinyldroid, I have only one thing to say "that phone isn't properly unlocked.. It's still locked with korean signal! Kindly take it to a different, trusted and confirm engineer to unlock it properly.. And don't let them dupe you.. Unlocking is 1500 or less.. Not more.. Thank you
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2016
awlsakim:
my techno F8 , I cannot access google playstore with it , it says "cannot establish a reliable connection to server"
thank you for consulting vinyldroid.. This could be a temporary or permanent problem..

TEMPORARY PROBLEM SOLUTION
Simply close google play store and restart (remove battery if removeable) and try again!

PERMANENT PROBLEM SOLUTION
Let's go
ahead and try a simple solution by restarting your
device and try again. If that doesn't work, go to
Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store > Clear
Cache. Also clear the cache for Google Services
Framework. Restart your device and try to use the
Play Store. If you still have the issue, go ahead and
Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store > Uninstall
updates. Once again, restart your device and try one
more time to use the Play Store. The issue should
have been resolved. Have a great day!
Cheers,
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2016
Tennisonsoft:
Pls I need help my tecno r7 battery can't last me for 2hours.I have bought two other battery but am having the same problem.
thank you for consulting vinyldroid.. I'm gonna have to redirect you to .. Read on..

We've been getting quite a number of complaints
from Tecno F7 users about their battery levels
remaining constant or even dropping despite
charging for several hours. Here's a quick
troubleshooting guide to help resolve this isssue.
Note: Ensure to read this guide @ http://
blog..com/how-to-fix-an-an...er-source/
A Tecno F7 not charging or experiencing a dropping
battery level despite being plugged to a power source
points at three possible problems.
1. Faulty charger
2. Faulty battery
3. Faulty port
Faulty charger
* Its possible the charger is not powerful enough to
charge your phone. Try using a desktop charger. If it
charges the battery of the Tecno F7 normally then
that rules out a battery problem; so its either a
charger or port problem.
* Try using the same charger on another phone and
observe. If it charges the other phones normally then
the charger is ok, making it either a faulty battery or
faulty port issue.
Faulty battery
Try charging the battery with a desktop charger and
observe how long it lasts after a full charge. If the
battery drains quickly then its either a damaged
battery or your Tecno F7 is not well optimized for
reduced power consumption ( See How to make an
Android phone's battery last longer)
Faulty port
* Charge the battery with a desktop charger. If the
battery lasts normally on the phone then you might
need to change the charger to a more powerful or
firmer one to make proper contact with the port.
* Try mounting the mass storage of the phone on a
PC. If the PC is able to read the phone's memory card
properly then that rules out the port from being the
problem.
If the issue persists despite changing all these then
consider re-flashing the stock ROM using Sp flash
tool @ https://forum..com/thread-159.html
* Faulty charging Diode
If all the above methods fail then consider changing
the charging diode
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by toyibhabib: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2016
my tecno tab has refused to install apps particularly those already on the tab...imo and some sportstv have refused to install
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2016
vinyldroid:
thank you for consulting vinyldroid, I have only one thing to say "that phone isn't properly unlocked.. It's still locked with korean signal! Kindly take it to a different, trusted and confirm engineer to unlock it properly.. And don't let them dupe you.. Unlocking is 1500 or less.. Not more.. Thank you
thanks for ur response,but one thing i want to ask is that i have so many things on it now,if i want to unlock it now won't i lose my files?
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2016
dancok:
thanks for ur response,but one thing i want to ask is that i have so many things on it now,if i want to unlock it now won't i lose my files?
it depends on the wah he does it.. You might lose 'em and you might also not.. But 80% chance that you will loose 'em.. Thank you.. Please share the first post of this thread!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Tennisonsoft(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
vinyldroid:
thank you for consulting vinyldroid.. I'm gonna have to redirect you to .. Read on..

We've been getting quite a number of complaints
from Tecno F7 users about their battery levels
remaining constant or even dropping despite
charging for several hours. Here's a quick
troubleshooting guide to help resolve this isssue.
Note: Ensure to read this guide @ http://
blog..com/how-to-fix-an-an...er-source/
A Tecno F7 not charging or experiencing a dropping
battery level despite being plugged to a power source
points at three possible problems.
1. Faulty charger
2. Faulty battery
3. Faulty port
Faulty charger
* Its possible the charger is not powerful enough to
charge your phone. Try using a desktop charger. If it
charges the battery of the Tecno F7 normally then
that rules out a battery problem; so its either a
charger or port problem.
* Try using the same charger on another phone and
observe. If it charges the other phones normally then
the charger is ok, making it either a faulty battery or
faulty port issue.
Faulty battery
Try charging the battery with a desktop charger and
observe how long it lasts after a full charge. If the
battery drains quickly then its either a damaged
battery or your Tecno F7 is not well optimized for
reduced power consumption ( See How to make an
Android phone's battery last longer)
Faulty port
* Charge the battery with a desktop charger. If the
battery lasts normally on the phone then you might
need to change the charger to a more powerful or
firmer one to make proper contact with the port.
* Try mounting the mass storage of the phone on a
PC. If the PC is able to read the phone's memory card
properly then that rules out the port from being the
problem.
If the issue persists despite changing all these then
consider re-flashing the stock ROM using Sp flash
tool @ https://forum..com/thread-159.html
* Faulty charging Diode
If all the above methods fail then consider changing
the charging diode
Pls my own is R7 and not F7.my charger is good,my charging port is also good the problem is the battery I have confirmed it. but hw do I get a good battery to buy I have bought 3 already and am having the same problem of not able to last 2hrs each.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by adanny01(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
I created a tread for this problem but there was no response so I brought it here.

My friend bought this Samsung Galaxy J5 (SM-J500H/DS) obviously foreign used. Really cool phone but came with an issue. Phone gets really hot and excruciatingly slow. Before he handed me the phone for help, he had flashed it. I did factory reset twice each time the phone gets better but slows down as soon as 2-3 apps are installed. Installing Facebook took like 10mins. If I move apps to phone storage from internal storage, the phone seems better.

I later noticed a problem with the ram. Ram has 3 parameters; system, Apps and free. The bar which has a colour legend had black for system, green for apps and grey for free which should add up to the total ram. Specs has it that it should be 1500mb. The problem is that the bar does not seem to reflect the true ram usage and even obmiting free memory even as it shows there is free memory. The slowing and freezing are classic signs of inadequate memory.

I have download Android marshmallow (Russia) to flash it myself. I have previously flashed my Galaxy S2 so it's fairly straight forward with Odin. My fear is that marshmallow has been released for few countries like Iraq, Nepal, Bangladesh, India and Russia. I am scared of the result. Right now all the usb cables I have around won't connect except one but that one isn't stable so I don't want to use it.

I hope gurus in the house can put their 2 cents. The first pic is of the phone and the second a random internet picture for comparison.

I posted the above on the general thread.

Now my problem is the system does not recognise the phone when connected. I changed the Samsung USB driver with 3 different versions but success. Odin doesn't see it.

Secondly, I just noticed imei is different to the one under the battery. Also, model number printed under the battery and in the phone reads SM-J500H but once I enter download mode, I see product name as SM-J700F. J7 has a 5.5inch screen but this phone is a 5.0.

Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by jovids: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2016
vinyldroid:
thank you for consulting vinyldroid!, sir/ ma what subscription are you doing? First of all?
thanks for responding. I use Etisalat Android 1k sub
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
jovids:
thanks for responding. I use Etisalat Android 1k sub
oh! You're using a legit plan.. Kindly dial 200 and follow voice prompt till you get to custoner care agen, explain yourself and they will resolve it for ya
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by jovids: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2016
vinyldroid:
oh! You're using a legit plan.. Kindly dial 200 and follow voice prompt till you get to custoner care agen, explain yourself and they will resolve it for ya
OK thanks
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by dotmartins4xt(m): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pls I want to buy techno f8 panel Kindly call 08065062061 to sell
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Idowuh(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hi, please how do I upgrade the os of my rooted phone manually?
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by tonyjoe222: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2016
Hello, plz since I bought a Tecno C9 some of my app stop working along side with my whatsapp and mobile-bank app. Don't know what to do about the issue
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Carlcaresophia: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2016
tonyjoe222:
Hello, plz since I bought a Tecno C9 some of my app stop working along side with my whatsapp and mobile-bank app. Don't know what to do about the issue
Hello Tonyjoe222, you can try to download the apps from playstore, and try other versions. If the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. Thank you!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by samwayne154(m): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2016
Good day everybody in this tread God will bless u all oooo...........my problem is very urgent and i need a solution please, please and please. I connected my phone to a computer yesterday i wanted to snd a game to d computer but unfortunately today, if i want to play my videos, pictures or music it wont open, it wont play and maybe some minute later, it would just write 'android system has stopped working' please i need ur maximum help, ur full help.......i just bought d phone..its tecno w3 please i am begging u help me find a solution....carlcaresophia ,vinyldroid please help and God bless u
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by samwayne154(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Good day everybody in this tread God will bless u all oooo...........my problem is very urgent and i need a solution please, please and please. I connected my phone to a computer yesterday i wanted to snd a game to d computer but unfortunately today, if i want to play my videos, pictures or music it wont open, it wont play and maybe some minute later, it would just write 'android system has stopped working' please i need ur maximum help, ur full help.......i just bought d phone..its tecno w3 please i am begging u help me find a solution
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vindon1985(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2016
pls my Nokia X2 have been working fine but all of a sudden it stopped accepting Sims what can I do it
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by chicwoman(f): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2016
samwayne154:
Good day everybody in this tread God will bless u all oooo...........my problem is very urgent and i need a solution please, please and please. I connected my phone to a computer yesterday i wanted to snd a game to d computer but unfortunately today, if i want to play my videos, pictures or music it wont open, it wont play and maybe some minute later, it would just write 'android system has stopped working' please i need ur maximum help, ur full help.......i just bought d phone..its tecno w3 please i am begging u help me find a solution
I use a tecno w3 also, why not take it to a tecno xperience center? They'll sort out the issue and even for free depending on how long ago you bought the phone.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by samwayne154(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
chicwoman:

I use a tecno w3 also, why not take it to a tecno xperience center? They'll sort out the issue and even for free depending on how long ago you bought the phone.
please oo i dont know where any tecno xperience center is, i live around agbara please do u knw any around here please
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by samwayne154(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
chicwoman:

please i bought it around that August hope the'll do it ......please just tell me any of their center is around here
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by erenax: 6:08am On Oct 18, 2016
please my tecno w3 cannot install apps on sd card... i need help
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by StraightManner: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2016
Please my Jiayu S3 advance keeping discharging while charging also its will just shut down abruptly while using it and when I try to restart , it enter bootloop until I reflash the rom through spflash tool. N.B im on custom rom
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Carlcaresophia: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2016
samwayne154:
Good day everybody in this tread God will bless u all oooo...........my problem is very urgent and i need a solution please, please and please. I connected my phone to a computer yesterday i wanted to snd a game to d computer but unfortunately today, if i want to play my videos, pictures or music it wont open, it wont play and maybe some minute later, it would just write 'android system has stopped working' please i need ur maximum help, ur full help.......i just bought d phone..its tecno w3 please i am begging u help me find a solution....carlcaresophia ,vinyldroid please help and God bless u
Hi Samwayne154, for the problem you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still there, you can try to take your phone to nearby Carlcare Service Center. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Carlcaresophia: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2016
erenax:
please my tecno w3 cannot install apps on sd card... i need help
Helo Erenax, you can try to choose SD card when downloading, or set SD card as default storage place, ways as following: Settings-storage and memory-Default write disk. If the problem persists, you can try another SD card. Thank you!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by samwayne154(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Samwayne154, for the problem you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still there, you can try to take your phone to nearby Carlcare Service Center. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
please if i should restore factory settings like what and what am i likely to loose on the fone
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by samwayne154(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Helo Erenax, you can try to choose SD card when downloading, or set SD card as default storage place, ways as following: Settings-storage and memory-Default write disk. If the problem persists, you can try another SD card. Thank you!
havr u solved ur problem....i also have something related to this
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by tonyjoe222: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Tonyjoe222, you can try to download the apps from playstore, and try other versions. If the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. Thank you!

Thanks for the info but I actually tried updating the app and download from playstore which didnt work out. I opt to taking it to Carlcare and for the past two weeks plus they ve not solved my problem or given me back my phone or replaced it with a new one as they promised. This is really frustrating expecially after spending so much and not getting value for what i spent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Become A Vtu Agent? / Infinix Zero 2 X509 - The Next Hero / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.