Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Oraybour Brings Tailoring Solutions To Residents Of Ajah And Its Environment - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Oraybour Brings Tailoring Solutions To Residents Of Ajah And Its Environment (462 Views)

How To Start Tailoring In Nigeria / Hair Dressing And Tailoring Which Is Better / Home Service Makeover In Lagos Island And Its Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oraybour Brings Tailoring Solutions To Residents Of Ajah And Its Environment by cdee(f): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
- Do you often ask your self these questions:
- I have many Fabrics to sew but I don't have or know any Tailor/Designer that can give me the best that I want/need/desire in sewing.

-Do you live in Ajah or It's environment?

-Are you being Faced with the Challenges of Finding a Good Tailor/ Fashion Designer to Sew and Make Clothes for you?
be it Men or Women's Clothing.

- Are you the type who prefer and can afford a pickup, delivery and fitting at your home convenience?

- Do you need a Designer who can cater for your Mass Aso Ebi sewing

- Are you in search of a Tailor/Designer to Make special Aso Ebi styles for you or for your Special occasions

- Do you have an event/occasion that you want to appear in stylish, embellished and designed GELE for Individuals or Aso Ebi uniform

- Are you Looking for where you can get Your dresses embellished / beaded excellently,, exclusively and with Sophistication.

THEN O'RAYBOUR FASHION'FRICA is the answers to your Questions.

(Terms and conditions Apply to serve You Best)

Hurry now and Contact our Repesentative
Bukky
on 08183993819 or email: oraygreen@gmail.com

or Visit us at 10 Bisi Afolabi Street, Former Ivory House School, Marshy Hill Estate, Akins, Okera, Ajah , eti osa , Lagos.

You Are Welcome as You Come

(1) (Reply)

The Rise Of Organic Beauty Products / fashion school in surulere / How Do I Get Organic Products From The Right Source At Wholesales Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.