Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,491 members, 7,826,844 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Nairalanders Can You Eat In This Restaurant? (picture) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalanders Can You Eat In This Restaurant? (picture) (1119 Views)

How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Can You Eat In This Restaurant? (picture) by Seyeah23(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
MissyB3 abeg help me push am go up

Re: Nairalanders Can You Eat In This Restaurant? (picture) by ashewoboy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Na where the restaurant dey? Inside pool or sea? I don't get.
Re: Nairalanders Can You Eat In This Restaurant? (picture) by teesugar(f): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
You must be kidding me. That can never be real!!!! How did they get to that deep part of the sea? Besides, don't you think the waves would have carried the plastic chairs and tables.
The picture doesn't look real to me sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Can You Eat In This Restaurant? (picture) by Emmaesty(f): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is obviously photoshop. Looks fake

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Are Richer In Protein Than Eggs / Ghanaian Shito Sauce Recipe(very Easy) / What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.