Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

What Is The Fate Of Yahoomail As Yahoo Goes Extinct...what Nest For Yahoo Users - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Fate Of Yahoomail As Yahoo Goes Extinct...what Nest For Yahoo Users (581 Views)

Random User Password Logs For Paypal, Gmail, Yahoomail, Facebook Etc / The Fate Of Nigeria And Biafra / Latest Yahoomail Signup Account And More For Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Fate Of Yahoomail As Yahoo Goes Extinct...what Nest For Yahoo Users by dewlite: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Yesterday morning i woke up to a globally shocking news that my darling Yahoo is no more. I first thought it was a joke because at one point in the history of the world, Yahoo was the best when it comes to internet portal and messaging.

Please people what is my fate because my business Emails all reside in yahoo web portal and i am afraid to loose any bit of them.

Here is full details of the news that has been troubling me for over 24hours nowhttp://www.dewlite.com/yahoo-sold-to-verizon-for-4-8-billion-see-why/.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Yahoomail As Yahoo Goes Extinct...what Nest For Yahoo Users by divinehand2003(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
PORT TO ANOTHER MAILING SERVICE NOW

(1) (Reply)

Leaked ‘bankers Committee Email’ Suggest Nigeria’s Interbank Market Is Being Man / Slot Machine Error Makes Woman (believe She Is) $43 Million Richer. / Court Summon Across Interstate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.