Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,870 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Guy With The Largest Hips On Instagram Release New Fierce Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy With The Largest Hips On Instagram Release New Fierce Pictures (1762 Views)

"Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking / Dzire Moore, The Girl Who Claims To Have The Largest Hips In America / The Almighty Booobs And Hips On This University Of Lagos Girl Will Make Your Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy With The Largest Hips On Instagram Release New Fierce Pictures by iamNotAlone(f): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
His name is Micah, 21yrs old, he had the photoshoot for jersey magazines

God is wonderful, imagine what some girls are going under the knife for......and I am sure this guy hates himself for having hips but just trying to keep up appearance , well...what do I know

Re: Guy With The Largest Hips On Instagram Release New Fierce Pictures by youngest85(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
olosho everywhere
Re: Guy With The Largest Hips On Instagram Release New Fierce Pictures by ikbnice(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
He looks gay.

1 Like

Re: Guy With The Largest Hips On Instagram Release New Fierce Pictures by goldbim(f): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Massive hips faa shocked shocked.hope he's not a GAYbriel stEVE??..this life is a mystery indeed..

1 Like

Re: Guy With The Largest Hips On Instagram Release New Fierce Pictures by iamNotAlone(f): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
goldbim:
Massive hips faa shocked shocked.hope he's not a GAYbriel stEVE??..this life is a mystery indeed..
Lol

1 Like

Re: Guy With The Largest Hips On Instagram Release New Fierce Pictures by Sammyramires(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please OP I beg of you... I need the support of my fellow Nairalanders to boost my chances of becoming the winner at the on-going #thevjapprenticesearch.

The contestant with the most views goes home as the winner.

Please help me move the Video link to the front Page to boost my chances of winning.

Thanks!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BISOQqhBGn_/

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Flaunt Massive Boobs As She Attends Kanye West Concert In Miami, Florida / A Twitter User Shares The Photo Of A 'Bush Baby' He Caught / [PICS] Odd Gists - "Flaunt Your Big T!ts So Wild, Naija Guys Love It!" - Model!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.