Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,423 members, 7,864,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

What If Your Man Is Your Mother’s Sister’s Son? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What If Your Man Is Your Mother’s Sister’s Son? (544 Views)

When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) / When Your man Is A Maths Guru (photo) / When Your Mother Buys You A Made-In-Naija Toy --- LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Man Is Your Mother’s Sister’s Son? by Pajude: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
The missing part of the above title is: what would you do? Imagine finding out after years of marriage that the man you’re with is actually related to you, what would you do?

The story:

Your mother’s sister ran away from home soon after your strict father got to know about her pregnancy during her teenage years. Since then, their paths never crossed until recently, when your mother saw the picture of your husband’s deceased mother. Now you know what’s up; what would you do? But before I give you a chance to respond to that, let me share my own thoughts on this.

If I had to advise someone, I’ll definitely say what God has joined together, let no man put asunder. After all, we have been made to believe that that joining is meant to be permanent till death do them part. It would feel awkward at first, definitely; the thought of having sexual relations with your cousin would keep popping up each time he’s ready to rumble; but just as the tomato paste that came pouring out on your wedding night (if you actually kept the fruit), this will pass.

Another thing is, don’t tell him, if he doesn’t know himself. If you do tell him, then he would become as conscious of the fact like you; and that would double the awkwardness, and trust me you don’t want to have your husband acting like a brother. All I’m saying is, keep it a secret…as you have always done…with many other things. *winks*

It’s your turn now. What would you do?

Think weird!

Source: http://www.jokesmannia.com/what-if-your-man-is-your-mothers-sisters-son/

(1) (Reply)

Women Are So Hard / ....this Is Ur Destiny / April Fool and what it is all about

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.