Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

When The Inspector General Is Your Friend....hilarious - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend....hilarious (1203 Views)

2face Visits Ibrahim Idris, The Inspector General Of Police (Photos) / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp / "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Inspector General Is Your Friend....hilarious by iamNotAlone(f): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
This happened in Kenya....Lol

Re: When The Inspector General Is Your Friend....hilarious by Olalan(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seems the guy needs help
Re: When The Inspector General Is Your Friend....hilarious by ClassCaptain(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Kenya and weird news
Re: When The Inspector General Is Your Friend....hilarious by MrKamar(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin
Re: When The Inspector General Is Your Friend....hilarious by Serendip: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
kenya shaa
Re: When The Inspector General Is Your Friend....hilarious by Sammyramires(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please OP I beg of you... I need the support of my fellow Nairalanders to boost my chances of becoming the winner at the on-going #thevjapprenticesearch.

The contestant with the most Video Views goes home as the winner.

Please help me move the Video link to the front Page to boost my chances of winning.
Thanks!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BISOQqhBGn_/
Re: When The Inspector General Is Your Friend....hilarious by emorse(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
lol. My Kenyan Bros and sis won't kill me with laughter o!!!
Re: When The Inspector General Is Your Friend....hilarious by KwachImani(f): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
That is Uganda!...look at the flag on those security personnel's uniform.....so tired of Kenya this,Kenya that on Nairaland!
Spoof websites and lies!

angry

(1) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey Is Finally Getting Married!!! / Chelsea Legend Didier Drogba And Flavour Dapper In New Photo / Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.