Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Pretty Gurl Needs Guy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pretty Gurl Needs Guy (1924 Views)

Shocker!!!!.wale Caught In D Act....wit A Lagos Gurl / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / Pretty Gurl Needs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by Khemmi(f): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2009
She's 21,studnt,smart,inteligent n pretty.guy shld be handsome,nt less than 5ft8'',working class,goal-driven,btw28-32,shld be ready4 a serious relatnshp,he shld be educated,polished,outgoing,Godfearing,friendly n caring.he shld also be on facebook.interestd persons shld drop their coments here including their full names,n other datas.thanks.REPLY ONLY IF U MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OR HAS SUMBODY WHO DOES.
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by bann50: 6:40am On Sep 20, 2009
I think i meet your requirements i am 29 5ft,11 inches tall employed educated and goal driven but i stay in lagos. Add me on bann50@yahoo.com. Hope we talk soon.
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2009
Hi
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by solidgold(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2009
we no even know if u fine, i think u should put a profile picture for better appreciation shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2009
@poster

you better face your books if you are in school and quit looking for a serious relationship. the last thing in your mind should not be a relationship. you are still young, so i suggest your face your books, remain holy and you will see that the right person will come to you naturally.q
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by simmy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2009
i know someone who more thn meets ur requirments. but how much will u pay me for setting u guys up?
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by mex004(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2009
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by plug7: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2009
I am doing just fine, and always read my e-mails lets get in touch researchobasi1@yahoo.com.
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by Mojeed76(m): 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2009
[i][/i] kissinfacts, all requirements are met to the best of satisfaction staying in LAGOS, Perhalps pls be very wise! i wish we see each other for cordial relationship v.Kindly contacts me at omamojeed@yahoo.com
for perusal Ok!
bye 4 nOW,
OMA
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by ridosky: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2009
i m pretty sure,u knw wht u r lookin for,if u find one,will u be able to stay faithful.thats the question.if u really nid call
dis no 08067980729 0r mail me on radocares@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by omosuret: 5:47am On Sep 27, 2009
Hey,babe dis is omotayo wilin 2 luv u.u can cal me on dis no 08066626148 or 08088418511.U CAN ALSO SEND ME UR OWN DETAILS. I LUV U BABE.dis is my email aomotayo71@yahoo.com.
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by CrazyMan(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2009
Is this not the same girl that opened a similar thread some few weeks days back.

Girl you sound desperate.
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by ridosky: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2009
khemmi,i m not talkin too much type,open up ur two bare hands and grab this opportunity if u rlly want it as u said
act now b4 anotha girl claim to b my boo.
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by AccoPen(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2009
Some guys on NL would not seize to amaze me. They only need to hear about availability of p***y and and the next thing you see is pool of e-mail addresses and phone numbers. If you guys respond to vacancies on Guardian with this urgency and details, i dont think you would be idle or useless enough to be sending applications to have a serious relationship with a faceless 21 year old kid whose self acclaimed beauty, smartness and intelligence are not enough to get a man say "i love you" to her in her local environment. I know every man(at least the real men) would agree with me that if the poster were to be educated, smart, inteligent and pretty as claimed, we would not give her any breathing space, let alone being rejected enough to want to advertise to the whole world on NL. She would have had several toasters and the problem would have been making the right choices. Similarly, i still find it difficult to know why some men find it difficult to make advances to ladies that are real, instead, they hide behind their keyboards and monitor and wait for the next virtual girl to advertise her availability on the internet. What a shame!

Nairaland is a beautiful place with beautiful people, and whenever i want to learn,. . . . . whenever i want to meat people,. . . .whenever i want to catch my fun, . . . . .i go no other place than NL, but sometimes, i leave wondering . . . . . .because some threads would not but leave me wondering.

I cant believe i have typed this much on a thread that do not deserve a word from me.

And to all applicant, i wish you all the best and i pray you pass the interviews.
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by omodoagba(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2009
i fit ur type of guy.contact me
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by aje49ja(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
hope u are also cute and good looking, if yes go to fazebuuk and search for my name ( ajesity)
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by domwas2(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2009
check me out on facebook, domwas2@yahoo.com
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by zealplus(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2009
igwe psalmuel
400level undagrad
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by dani1luv: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2009
I need a Girl

ma phone number is 080190123123123123213
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by Bode69(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2009
I think i meet your request,there is even added advantage for me.I AM HIV POSITIVE.How about that? i'm sure you will take me and i can't wait to see you.contact me on Bodex69@Gmail.com
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by nex(m): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2009
So this silly sounding bimbo who has nothing going for her in this life is whom everybody is dropping their personal details for? Wonders shall never cease.

She has no attributes other than an age and you morons have accepted all conditions and given out all your personal details. I hail O!

When will it occur to you that Nairaland is being used by fraudsters to perpetuate romance scams?

Anyhow, in case I'm wrong about the whole thing lemme also drop my details so I don't lose out.

My email address is goflyakite@yahoo.com and you can view my sexy pictures on www.gofuçkyourself.com. My phone number is customized too: 080-im-a-bimbo.

Get in touch with me as soon as possible so we can get married you LovePeddler! (by the way, I know you're a guy, I'm referring to your mother).
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by Vuitton(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ Poster any luck aint heard from you since undecided
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by IYANGBALI: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2009
if i meet your requirements would there be sex in our relationship?me i no want relationship without toto o grin
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by kollypee: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2009
kollypee_love@yahoo.com
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by horje: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2009
oluade@email.com
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by dani1luv: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2009
undecided
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by royraymond: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2009
i sure met ur requirements. im tall of abt 6ft 2in, working class, industrious and God fearing. if u tink u r interested add me on royraymond_5@yahoo.com. i'll b waitin 4 ur friend request. av a swell tym
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by Vuitton(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2009
This sucks, no further contribution from the poster angry
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by daomi(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
shocked so cos school dey on strike na dating for nairaland na him you want take dey productive? GOD PUNISH YA TOTO.
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by dablissy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2009
are u really serious abt this.i really need a girl i can love at least she should be pretty and also possess a good height.i love to hear from you soon.byeyou can call me on 08029513129.
Re: Pretty Gurl Needs Guy by nanaiyabo1: 3:25am On Oct 17, 2009
hi friend, i think both of us are lookin for the samething and i think i meet ur demand ok, am 25 years old curently working with desopadec,educated and god fearing.contact address. ok_frank@yahoo.com,08068227710

(1) (2) (Reply)

Add Up For Hook Up In And With Calabar Guys And Girls. / . / Seeking Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.