Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

MDSA (modern Day School Of Arts) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MDSA (modern Day School Of Arts) (289 Views)

Is Boarding School Better Than Day School? What Are The Reasons / Some Shocking Modern Day Experiments You Need To Know. / Photo Of The Day. School Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MDSA (modern Day School Of Arts) by SomEA: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Good Afternoon My Landers,Pls is need some info on Mdsa,I found out about the school late last year,they offered Visaul Arts,Creative Writing,Photography and Fashion Design,I wanted to enroll last year but had other matters to take care of, early this year I have been trying to get info on the school,but their website and phone numbers are no longer operational. I want to know if any of you guys have attended or are in contact with any one who works at the school,I want to know your thoughts and your experience with the school.

(1) (Reply)

Digest This Please.. Dont Ignore / Win Amazing Prizes-essay Writing Competition For Teachers / UNIOSUN Part-time Admission Form, Date – 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.