Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend (2667 Views)

I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me / As Cute As I Am,i Dont Have A Gf. I Need A Girlfriend!!! / I NEED A GIRLFRIEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by yicob(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2006
THIS IS TO BRING TO THE NOTICE OF NAIRALANDERS THAT THERE IS A POSITION FOR A QUALIFIED CANDIDATE TO FILL IN MY ESTABLISHMENT.

MY EX-GIRLFRIEND JUST ELOPED WITH A MINISTER'S STEP SON AFTER INTRODUCING HER TO HIM.

I HERE BY SEEK FOR APPLICATION FROM A LADY WHO HAS THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES:

UNDERGRADUATE

SHE MUST BE VERSATILE

5 FT 8 ATLEAST

MUST BE ENTERPNEUSTIC WITH GOOD BUSINESS MIND

GOOD LOOKING AND HUMILITY WITH GOOD RAPPORT WITH OTHERS.

IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES JUST POST YOUR REPLY HERE. IF YOU ARE SHORTLISTED, MY PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS WOULD BE EMAILED TO YOU.

THANK YOU

CEO (JK-BEACH VARIETY COMPANY)
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by ify2love2(f): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2006
Is this a joke or what?

What do you take nairaland ladies for?

Boyfriends shoppers?

SEUN PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by yicob(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2006
Ify,
this is an invitation to treat. If u not interested, you dont av 2 b harsh on me.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by naijacutee(f): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2006
Have you considered making one, so you can add and subtract your preferred/deferred qualities?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by yicob(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2006
Naijacutee,
ow do u expect me to do that since am not GOD ?

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by naijacutee(f): 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2006
Well, you've got so many demands you've gotta be able to do somethings about it. So if you don't find someone who matches your specifications, will you remain single the rest of your life?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by yicob(m): 7:01am On Dec 07, 2006
Naijacutee,
ask life for a penny it would give. Ask for gold life is willing to give. Whatever you desire, aspire for it and u'll get it. Dont allow inferiority complex.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by Raymand(m): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2006
What an egotistic son of a . . . . angry
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by godlycouns(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2006
yicob,
you are the true son of your father. He did it in his youthful days and prospered, may you also prosper in your search for an employee. Please like how much will the salary be in a month, may be I can let u employ one of my friends, though I am also seaching
I HEREBY DECLARE MY INTENTION TO ALSO EMPLOY A DECENT LADY, FAIR IN COMPLEXION, A CHRISTIAN, GODLY AND RESPONSIBLE, HIGHLY DISCIPLINED AND HEAVEN MINDED, 5.8 Ft tall, graduate or undergraduate may apply , PLS SHOW YOUR INTEREST BY SENDING YOU RESUM TO THE email address shown below:
hephzijohn@yahoo.co.uk
Send ur application not later than two weeks from the day of advert
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2006
rubbish angry some of you guys just take girls as commodities.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by samsick: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2006
@yicop u looking 4 the right female company on NAIRALAND but they limited so keep searching.Hope u find one.Am sure u didn't pay ur dues and give her entittlement and insentives that's y she left ur company 4 good!
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by yicob(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2006
atleast am not the only one with a vacancy now. somebody else has pasted his own desires here. for those of you that think is rubbish, continue your luku luku until i get married to a ,
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by yicob(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2006
@ toniaslim,

nobody took you as commodity ore do you take yourself to be that and let me pay your price?

@ naijacutee,,

some gals have startes submitting their application, but seems you have all the qualities so am waiting for you application or dont you think it would be a perfect match?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by rezzy: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2006
Why not put a billboard at the front of ur company or ur house and you see lots of gurls dancing in.i think thats a good idea
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2006
Or you can register with google adwords, so that you get a wider, more contextual reach for your adverts. Its only a few dollars per click cheesy
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by naijacutee(f): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2006
yicob:

@ toniaslim,

nobody took you as commodity ore do you take yourself to be that and let me pay your price?

@ naijacutee,,

some gals have startes submitting their application, but seems you have all the qualities so am waiting for you application or don't you think it would be a perfect match?
No thank you, I am not available for recruitment. Deal with your present applications smiley
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by yicob(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2006
@ naijacutee,

uh uh. after doing a psychological interview for those that submitted their application, i saw that none of them worth being the girlfiend of a cute chap like me so i still await the application of ladies like you.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by ishaahamed(f): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2006
nonsense are girls for employment or for sale? angry angry tongue
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by naijacutee(f): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2006
yicob:

@ naijacutee,

uh uh. after doing a psychological interview for those that submitted their application, i saw that none of them worth being the girlfiend of a cute chap like me so i still await the application of ladies like you.
Trust me, I like the other girls am not worh being the girlfriend of a cute chap like you either wink
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by yicob(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2006
"Trust me, I like the other girls am not worh being the girlfriend of a cute chap like you either "

@ NAIJACUTEE,

IT PAINS ME YOU DONT KNOW I APPRECIATE YOUR QUALITIES SO MUCH TO THE EXTENT THAT I WOULD NT MIND ANYTHING IT TAKES TO GET YOU TO MY HONORABLE SIDE. WELL INVIEW OF THAT I CHECKED YOUR PROFILE, AFTER SEEING YOUR PICTURE I HAVE TO COME UP WITH A SHORT ACCOLADE FOR YOU.

THE PRINCESS CALLED NAIJACUTEE

"Treading all alone in the jungle

Seeking hope but all seem lost

All I could hear and feel

Are great water drops dribbling

Falling like orange or mango

Is this how hard a true lover is easy to come by?

I wouldnt know, but kept moving

Moving with desirations and aspirations

Eyes fixed on little ants filing out of the wood with crumbs

In an orderly manner without thoughts

Where am coming from I only know

But where am heading to I dont know

I beseech God to lead aright

In the thunderous jungle of human nature

Filled with trials

Looking up in the sky

I saw a lady with the eyes of a dove at the riverside

And legs like pillars of marble on a socket of gold

With whom I saw the qualities a man needs in a lady

With a gentle voice she called my name

Showing me the aces of success empowerment

Which made me believe in myself as a Gem

Getting close to her to hear her name

And have a hug from someone who saved me from unclear visions

But she went up into the stars

I followed suite to get glimpse

Then she turned into a Golden Strip

Boldly written a.k.a NAIJACUTEE IN ME YOU FIND THE ACES

Since truly I found the aces

My watchword became:

If NAIJACUTEE remains the only one i can think of,

Let me think excessively till my eyes close forever!!!"

wow! people, dont you appreciate it ?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2006
@yicob
i don't take myself as one cool but i think its insultive to put a price tag on a lady  angry
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by yicob(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2006
no one is placing a price tag on you. or do u hav one at ur neck?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by jaybaby(f): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2006
Try d GURL next DOOR
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by yicob(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2006
jaybaby av u forgotten u re the girl net door?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2006
Focus, yicob, focus. Women dont like it when a man is turning his head here and there at the sight of beautiful Nairalanders.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by yicob(m): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2006
Gridlock:

Focus, yicob, focus. Women don't like it when a man is turning his head here and there at the sight of beautiful Nairalanders.

gridlock,

who told you i have no focus.
am just trying to appreciate.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by ify2love2(f): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2006
@yicob

Thank God you have a little "well composed" should i say poem?

In your head sitting squarely on your shoulder. I pitied the disqualified applicants, they should have been day dreaming by now. A GREAT PITY .
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by mukina2: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2006
uh . .well the nairaland you never know . .wtf? angry
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by iice(f): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2006
Na wah. . .good luck man.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by babycool(f): 3:16am On Jan 01, 2007
@yicob
Please open a thread for pre mature people like yourself, there u will find exactly what u need. Dating is for matured people! angry
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by 4Play(m): 3:22am On Jan 01, 2007
@yicob

Try Sista,some people say she is crazy but I disagree
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Girlfriend by yicob(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2007
Wats d stress babycool? Though i av a crush 4 u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DELETED . / Need A Serious Nigerian Guy Living In USA. / Need A Female Txt Mate Usin Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.