Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

How To Make Peperish Plantain Chips As A Small Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Peperish Plantain Chips As A Small Business Idea (957 Views)

How To Start Plantain Chips Production / Is N500,000 Enough To Start A Small Scale Restaurant? / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Peperish Plantain Chips As A Small Business Idea by wisdominfinance: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
HOW TO MAKE PEPERISH PLANTAIN CHIPS FROM HOME AS A SMALL BUSINESS

sometimes when we want to go into business as an entrepreneur, one of the challenge we face is the challenge of what product to make or what service to offer. this is one challenge that every entrepreneur must pass through. sometimes we have so much idea of what service or product to render that we become confuse of which one to choose. while in some other people, they really want to be entrepreneur, they know that that is the only thing that can give them joy when they do it but they are clueless of what product to make or service to render. to this set of people, i want to give you an idea of a product you can start up with and require no university, food science and technology degree to be able to handle and the intricacies of doing the business. all it need is a little knowledge which can take you just 10min to learn, just as you are doing now. every one could learn what i am about to teach you now which is how to make plantain chips from home as a small business idea.
when i first started my business of confectionery as a small business in 2012, these is one of the product i started out with....

To get further details: www.wisdominfinance.info/blog/2016/07/26/how-to-make-peperish-plantain-chips-from-home-as-a-small-business/

view other business idea: www.wisdominfinance.info

(1) (Reply)

Recession Proof Business / 5 Important Documents Needed For Imported Goods In Nigeria. / Banks In Nigeria On The Blink?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.