Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him (50443 Views)

Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Mercedes-benz Than GEJ / Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge / Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by nijanigga: 2:56am On Jul 27, 2016
400billionman:

Dont quote me and say nonsense next time.

Take your stupidity elsewhere..
iyanmiri dodon doya.
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by uvalued(m): 4:36am On Jul 27, 2016
nedu2000:
....with the residents many metres from him,na wa oh,signifies the distance between a govt and its people
hmm
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by Smellymouth: 5:07am On Jul 27, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
buhahahahahariririririr oooohLoLzzz come see amaechi with smellymouth oh!
grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4023003_negodu_jpeg4ec525dc2fd47545b034dac523964bac

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Sai Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:20am On Jul 27, 2016
President buhari ridding on GEJ's legacies. let honor be given to who is deserving of it. long live GEJ long live the fed rep of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by swagifted(m): 5:27am On Jul 27, 2016
nedu2000:
....with the residents many metres from him,na wa oh,signifies the distance between a govt and its people
they could have laid down under the tracks so that he will be close yeah...
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by Famsey: 6:12am On Jul 27, 2016
nedu2000:

Nawa o..make dem com near, make train jam dem

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by bakila: 6:18am On Jul 27, 2016
herzern:
Why on earth will I wave to a public office holder....he isn't special than me
He just brought back trains that they have not seen for ages. A 25 year old person among them has not seen what is common and routine part of life for those who are 50.
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by bakila: 6:19am On Jul 27, 2016
Famsey:

Nawa o..make dem com near, make train jam dem
Abi ohhh..... It's all part of black belly. He would have preferred some bad news.
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by bakila: 6:51am On Jul 27, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
President buhari ridding on GEJ's legacies. let honor be given to who is deserving of it. long live GEJ long live the fed rep of Nigeria
Long live Buhari, for throughl him the train moved.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by mobidoo: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2016
Day11:
People still gat love for bubu. angry

I have endless loff for bubu too.

Buh Bubu dey fall guys hand sah

Gradually turning
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by samkpanam: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2016
They are all happy for the train, not Bubu
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by Edusouls(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2016
the peoples general, now i can boast that i have a credible leader in this country, and not a clueless one...sai buhari for life..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by luciano80(m): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2016
How dumb ur comment is. Do u think its right to build railways close to inhabitants? They did d right tin and somewhere some one is trying to make a statement bout it....and a dumb one for that matter!!!!!
Wise up bro......
nedu2000:
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by 7lives: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2016
tempest02:
They should work on reviving or steel industry and not dwell on the euphoria of completing this railway project.

We should revamp our educational system to teach courses that are directly specialized in industrialization and technology. China gains it all from this project. They give loan, use the loan to buy their equipment and manpower, then spread the loan for years. win win for them.

I am sure when signing the contract way back, we were not wise enough to include a clause to enable local content at the long run and technology transfer.

God bless you, these are what people should be asking for, especialy the steel rolling mill.
If baba can fix the steel rolling mill then our economic problem will be half solved.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by 7lives: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2016
wadetaw202:

I'm sure u will be one of the few that will still vote for him.

Wake up and smell your nemesis bro, people are not daft, they know their enemies so continue with your negative branding of baba, 2019 is just around the coner.
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by vanvick247(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2016
Day11:
People still gat love for bubu. angry

I have endless loff for bubu too.

Buh Bubu dey fall guys hand sah

Not just hands plus legs join for the Marra. D expectations was just too muchh!!
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by MAK211(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2016
Elijahrona2:
They're too far. I know he must have used the army to caution them not to get near.

Please visit my signature
please give the address to your signature
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by ikwubaba: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2016
igwegeorgiano:

Thank you very much. I need a leader who will ride on and further the predecessor's legacy. Which legacy of OBJ or UMYA did GEJ latch on rode on? He could have harnessed OBJ power project. I think he simply uprooted what was already done.

Let Buhari ride on all previous legacy like 16billion dollars on power and 300billion Naira road. When they start commisioning roads, please come back and retype this again.
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
MAK211:
please give the address to your signature

http://basicnaijaneeds.com

Check my best post this week

http://basicnaijaneeds.com/everything-about-personal-discovery/
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by mindtricks: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
nedu2000:

Couldnt have said it better.
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by mikolo80: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
tempest02:
They should work on reviving or steel industry and not dwell on the euphoria of completing this railway project.

We should revamp our educational system to teach courses that are directly specialized in industrialization and technology. China gains it all from this project. They give loan, use the loan to buy their equipment and manpower, then spread the loan for years. win win for them.

I am sure when signing the contract way back, we were not wise enough to include a clause to enable local content at the long run and technology transfer.
contest election and change it otherwise hold your peace
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by tempest02: 6:32am On Jul 28, 2016
mikolo80:
contest election and change it otherwise hold your peace

Zombie alert
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by mikolo80: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2016
tempest02:

Zombie alert
what is mechanical engineering, industrial engineering,
No wonder you're following in ineffectual buffoon footsteps
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by tempest02: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2016
mikolo80:
what is mechanical engineering, industrial engineering,
No wonder you're following in ineffectual buffoon footsteps

So with all those degrees you mentioned, why did we need China? Where the coaches made in Nigeria?

You are are a nit wit. There is nothing political about the post i made. The contract predates this administration. I just made mention of things we should have done and those we need to do to move or country forward.

Your zombiesm will not allow get the message.
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by wadetaw202: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
7lives:

Wake up and smell your nemesis bro, people are not daft, they know their enemies so continue with your negative branding of baba, 2019 is just around the coner.

Do you want a dose of truth?

Buhari doesn't need negative branding anymore; he has brand himself as a negative being. He has shot himself in the leg. I guess you should be the one to wake up to reality.
Re: Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him by mikolo80: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
tempest02:

So with all those degrees you mentioned, why did we need China? Where the coaches made in Nigeria?
ask your professors and lazy technocrats
You are are a nit wit.
and you are an slowpoke
There is nothing political about the post i made.
yes it is
What does zombie imply
Learn how to speak English properly you say Sam
Now you use words without knowingt the implication

The contract predates this administration.
when Jona commissioned pre dated contracts did they not claim them as their own.
Is he not claiming rise in GDP due to rise in oil prices as his achievement

I just made mention of things we should have done and those we need to do to move or country forward.
and I mentioned how to make it happen and the first thing that came to your empty head is to insult me
Your zombiesm will not allow get the message.
guess that's what I get for rolling in the mud with a wailer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.