Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports (2949 Views)

How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega / How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike / 2019: How Jonathan Will Lead The Charge Against APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by Rossikk(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
The ongoing Murtala Mohammed International Airport Terminal (40,000 sqm) terminal expansion.

MMA Lagos - Picture shows E Wing Expansion & the New E Bridges

[img]http://i.imgur.com/7NR50Ev.jpg?1?6656[/img]

Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal 1 (Domestic)

Vip Section

MMA 2 Lagos

Port Harcourt Int Airport
...................................[img]http://www.alumetal.ch/images/portharcourt_big.jpg[/img]

Dutse International Airport

Bauchi Airport

Sir Ahmadu Bello Int Airport Birnin Kebbi

Benin Airport
www.nairaland.com/attachments/866907_44535_545259588823266_678826447_n_jpg766a5985584513987f9c3f1170aaea94

Ilorin Airport

Akanu Ibiam Int Airport Enugu
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1116294_airport_4_jpgd78306b3c128780c4019e5a3d044dd57
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1116293_airport_3_jpg258fc6f4e76b02c788159689d982e353

Yola International Airport

Asaba Airport

Margaret Ekpo Int Airport Calabar

Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano

Nnamdi Azikiwe Int Airport Abuja - New Terminal Under Const

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/6/5/7/1640756.jpg">

Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by Flexherbal(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ok
Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by ayemerbarth: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Thing is GEJ was even unable to campaign with his performance. Jst like some appointees were thieves unknown to him, others were performers as well.

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by phemmyutd(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Can you show us how they look lik b4 Gej?

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by Ekugbeh(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
They are cool buh they were used as conduit pipe for siphoning tax payers money

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by aresa: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2016

Useless ipob thieves.

Crooked, corrupt, stealing is not corruption jona nigerians kicked back to otuke didn't have shit to do with Dutse airport, Dutse airport is a state government airport because it was built by Jigawa state government.

Lying Igbos.. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by DaBullIT(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Yeeeeeh Is this real ??

wow that's really impressive

But i'll bet anyone that he did not spend $20B to do all those things

and Renovating each complex did not cost as much as Dasuki's $2.1M

Did he help or did he make it worse ?

Htwoow
Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by EMMYLBANKS(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
God bless the best president republic of nigeria has ever witness his excellecy late umaru yaradua..he has a better plans 4 us but death took him so soon with his seven point agenda just a dream....so all praises shld be given to him and not GEJ

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by aresa: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2016

^^^^^^^^^^

This is what they left us with, chicken cage ordinary wind blew off .....

4 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by waternogetememy: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
[size=18pt]African politics is always with bitterness.

If Buhari is not posing on GEJ train for picture moment and to take credit for another man work.

His boyz with camera are vandalising completed project to discredit the first presiednt that embarked on wide spread infrastructure regeneration.

Rather than previous government that invested on stomach infrastructure of praise singers. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by mrmetoo1: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
OP, just in case you're ignorant of the fact, MMA2 is private, not FG, not the Jonathan administration had anything to do with it. With MMA1, I moved back to this country 2013 and dude roofs were leaking all over the place. I've at least gone through there once a year and its still in a horrible condition till date. Difference is that maybe, they just installed some new A/Cs besides that nothing different. I don't know about the other airports but I'll talk about those I know. Also, construction on the new terminal stalled for a while, its just kinda picking back up.

Are we back to election period or what's really going on?? We've hashed and rehashed this airport matter

3 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by YourNemesis: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
A lot of these are state owned airports.
Even so, most of the airports in Nigeria are still in a TERRIBLE state.

3 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by gists: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
A number of people have rightfully corrected the OP.
I will not go in that direction. I'd rather give a word of advise to the OP
GEJ is GONE. NEVER to come back as Nigerian President again
No amount of pictures taken just before commissioning can change that fact.
You'd be better off to forget about GEJ and start shopping for a credible candidate towards 2019 - But I know its a mission impossible for PDP to fill any credible candidate. At least not the likes of the front runners like Alimodu Sherif.

7 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by Earth2Metahuman: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
And Nigeria airports are rated amount worst top 10 in the world last year?
Am I missing something?
Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by otokx(m): 12:01am On Jul 27, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
And Nigeria airports are rated amount worst top 10 in the world last year?
Am I missing something?

You are not, OP just showed you some nice pictures, a visit to any of them especially Port Harcourt International Airport will leave you in a near permanent state of anger.
Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by SamMilla1(m): 12:27am On Jul 27, 2016
YourNemesis:
A lot of these are state owned airports.
Even so, most of the airports in Nigeria are still in a TERRIBLE state.

Well, what's stopping the States from starting new projects in this administration?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by Rossikk(m): 2:02am On Jul 27, 2016
otokx:

You are not, OP just showed you some nice pictures, a visit to any of them especially Port Harcourt International Airport will leave you in a near permanent state of anger.
Liar.
Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by Horllamideh(m): 5:02am On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

Useless ipob thieves.

Crooked, corrupt, stealing is not corruption jona nigerians kicked back to otuke didn't have shit to do with Dutse airport, Dutse airport is a state government airport because it was built by Jigawa state government.

Lying Igbos.. grin grin grin
Reminds me of the pictures of road networks constructed by GEJ posted just before the election. We no know how pic of an expressway in Cameroon take enter the propaganda. believe the PD_Pigs at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by GoodofNaija: 5:08am On Jul 27, 2016
No wonder we voted him out! grin

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by tdayof(m): 5:10am On Jul 27, 2016
They look good in pictures especially MMIA.
Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by GoodofNaija: 5:13am On Jul 27, 2016
No wonder we voted him out! grin His achievements were always in pictures and private bank accounts. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports by aresa: 5:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Horllamideh:

Reminds me of the pictures of road networks constructed by GEJ posted just before the election. We no know how pic of an expressway in Cameroon take enter the propaganda. believe the PD_Pigs at your own peril.

Presidency caught showcasing Kwankwaso’s projects as Jonathan’s achievement in North-West

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/investigationspecial-reports/171851-presidency-caught-showcasing-kwankwasos-projects-jonathans-achievement-north-west.html

Stealing is what they do best just like they stole all our money... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Fayose Is Right By Jailing a Herdsman In Ekiti? / PHOTO. That Moment When You Heard Donald Trump Is Winning The Election. / Very Bad! President Buhari Caught Praying In Saudi Arabia Mosque (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.