Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Like PDP Like Trump..... Events Unfolding In US Next Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like PDP Like Trump..... Events Unfolding In US Next Presidential Election (1089 Views)

APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha / APC Government Already Covering Up Corruption Cases Like PDP – Falana / The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like PDP Like Trump..... Events Unfolding In US Next Presidential Election by Semper247(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seems Donald Trump has in his campaign team, some prominent products of pdp's school of politics.
I have been a keen observer in this election process since Trump made known his intention to run for the president of the United States of America.
One notable and consistent thing he does in this campaign is about how "untrustworthy " and " unelectable" Hillary Clinton is. Jeeezzz! He hardly talks about his policies and how he intends toake America better.
Another of his campaigns is how he is gonna build a wall around America and shut the door against migrants and Deportation of muslims, Mexicans and the likes to make Americans feel safe.... Absurdity of the highest order.
During the RNC, he championed the attack on Hillary Clinton and it seemed all that was planned for the convention was how to make her look bad.

At this ongoing DNC, one can hardly hear speakers mention Donald Trump...

From the going, it looks more obvious how empty Trump and his campaign team are just like PDP in the last election in Nigeria.

If Trump had witnessed the course of Nigeria's last Presidential campaigns, maybe he would had taken another route. I can't wait for him to be fed defeat in November just like PDP

1 Like

Re: Like PDP Like Trump..... Events Unfolding In US Next Presidential Election by Semper247(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Empty pdp, empty Trump...

*spits*
Re: Like PDP Like Trump..... Events Unfolding In US Next Presidential Election by rexel99: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
OP,you posted a topic seeking opinions and turned out to be the first to make a comment again are you so desperate to have others tow your line of thought. Who is empty now. Is it shameless you or the pdp/trump you are referring to?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like PDP Like Trump..... Events Unfolding In US Next Presidential Election by cocoduck: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
rexel99:
OP,you posted a topic seeking opinions and turned out to be the first to make a comment again are you so desperate to have others tow your line of thought. Who is empty now. Is it shameless you or the pdp/trump you are referring to?
Don't mind the vermin, Donald Trump never said he will deport Mexicans to mexico or black people Africa, he simply said he will deport illegal immigrants, and there is already a huge wall on US/Mexico boarders if he says It is a lie, I am sure you know Cesar Millar the dog care taker he had to cross a wall before entering into the US as an illegal immigrant. Malik hassan Obama said he will vote Trump because his brother Barrack and Clinton are Liars

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Like PDP Like Trump..... Events Unfolding In US Next Presidential Election by BAILMONEY: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Semper247:
Empty pdp, empty Trump...

*spits*
TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN AND THEREZ ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YALL ISLAMIC JIHADISTS CAN DO ABOUT IT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like PDP Like Trump..... Events Unfolding In US Next Presidential Election by Semper247(m): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
BAILMONEY:
TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN AND THEREZ ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YALL ISLAMIC JIHADISTS CAN DO ABOUT IT.

We will all be here in November when Trump will be massively defeated...

He should continue attacking Clinton like pdp did to buhari, failure awaits him and his supporters

3 Likes

Re: Like PDP Like Trump..... Events Unfolding In US Next Presidential Election by PMWSpirit(m): 2:11am On Jul 27, 2016
Seriously OP ?? With the current happenings across Europe , you think the Americans will not massively vote trump . Trust me Trump is a much desired messiah right now,

Trump all the way , I'm a Muslim but FTS, the so called jihadist have gone too too too far, how can you open your door out of kindness for total strangers only for the stranger to come in to burn your home down

1 Like

Re: Like PDP Like Trump..... Events Unfolding In US Next Presidential Election by wadetaw202: 3:49am On Jul 27, 2016
Semper247:
Seems Donald Trump has in his campaign team, some prominent products of pdp's school of politics.
I have been a keen observer in this election process since Trump made known his intention to run for the president of the United States of America.
One notable and consistent thing he does in this campaign is about how "untrustworthy " and " unelectable" Hillary Clinton is. Jeeezzz! He hardly talks about his policies and how he intends toake America better.
Another of his campaigns is how he is gonna build a wall around America and shut the door against migrants and Deportation of muslims, Mexicans and the likes to make Americans feel safe.... Absurdity of the highest order.
During the RNC, he championed the attack on Hillary Clinton and it seemed all that was planned for the convention was how to make her look bad.

At this ongoing DNC, one can hardly hear speakers mention Donald Trump...

From the going, it looks more obvious how empty Trump and his campaign team are just like PDP in the last election in Nigeria.

If Trump had witnessed the course of Nigeria's last Presidential campaigns, maybe he would had taken another route. I can't wait for him to be fed defeat in November just like PDP

Well, the emptiness of PDP gave you the first fast rail in Nigeria between Abuja and Kaduna. What has the "fullness" of APC given you for the past 14 months? Hunger? Salary cut? Job loss? Fuel price hike? Cooking gas price hike? Foodstuff price hike? Consistent power failure? Folded-up business?

1 Like

Re: Like PDP Like Trump..... Events Unfolding In US Next Presidential Election by Semper247(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2016
wadetaw202:

Well, the emptiness of PDP gave you the first fast rail in Nigeria between Abuja and Kaduna. What has the "fullness" of APC given you for the past 14 months? Hunger? Salary cut? Job loss? Fuel price hike? Cooking gas price hike? Foodstuff price hike? Consistent power failure? Folded-up business?

This goes to show how partisan and narrow minded you guys are.
With the resources stolen under pdp, fast rails across Nigeria should be a tip of an iceberg to what they should have done.

U guys are less concerned about how the future of the country has been jeopardized by massive stealing of our resources but u are done of celebrating mediocrity.

With lean available resources, the present adm was able to complete the rail. This, in the last admin, should have been done and dusted but stealing will never allow it. Aren't u guys even ashamed? Claiming the rail success, isn't that absurd?

I am not surprised though, if u are not a progressive, u are a retrogressive and that what pdp is...

Thieves and empty heads..

1 Like

Re: Like PDP Like Trump..... Events Unfolding In US Next Presidential Election by wadetaw202: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Semper247:

This goes to show how partisan and narrow minded you guys are.
With the resources stolen under pdp, fast rails across Nigeria should be a tip of an iceberg to what they should have done.

U guys are less concerned about how the future of the country has been jeopardized by massive stealing of our resources but u are done of celebrating mediocrity.

With lean available resources, the present adm was able to complete the rail. This, in the last admin, should have been done and dusted but stealing will never allow it. Aren't u guys even ashamed? Claiming the rail success, isn't that absurd?

I am not surprised though, if u are not a progressive, u are a retrogressive and that what pdp is...

Thieves and empty heads..

Before you give me your nonsense comment,ask yourself which party obasanjo, atiku, amechi, et al belong to today. Tell me if any of these men are not badly corrupt. Show me what your Daura President is doing to collect the monies they stole back.

1 Like

Re: Like PDP Like Trump..... Events Unfolding In US Next Presidential Election by salabscholar01(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

I Rejected £1m Bribe From A Governor -femi Falana / Pdp Crisis: Mimiko In Secret Talks With Sheriff / Christians Responsible For Buhari's Islamisation Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.