Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Can A Vast Qbasic Programmer Do This? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can A Vast Qbasic Programmer Do This? (1094 Views)

Qbasic Programmers SOLVE THIS QUESTIONS / I'm Having A Problem With This Qbasic. Who Can Help? / Learn Qbasic Programming Language In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Vast Qbasic Programmer Do This? by Vectormike(m): 12:06am On Jul 27, 2016
Hello, I was given an assignment on qbasic. "Write a program to accept quantity of items and price of items. This program should allow the user input and calculate the total price and discount.
Re: Can A Vast Qbasic Programmer Do This? by Capnd143(m): 1:04am On Jul 27, 2016
Vectormike:
Hello, I was given an assignment on qbasic.
"Write a program to accept quantity of items and
price of items. This program should allow the
user input and calculate the total price and
discount.

CLS
REM "assignment on discounts and price"
REM "written by .....your name goes here......."

INPUT " how many records do you want to create", rec
FOR i = 1 TO rec
CLS
PRINT "item number:", i
INPUT "please type price of the item", price
total = total + price
IF i = rec THEN EXIT FOR
NEXT i
PRINT "the total price of the", rec, " items is", total
dis = 13 / 100 * total
discount = total - dis
PRINT " at a discount of 13% your new amount is", discount

3 Likes

Re: Can A Vast Qbasic Programmer Do This? by Capnd143(m): 1:08am On Jul 27, 2016
it would have helped if you indicated exatcly how you wanted the discount operation to go and perharps the percentage discount
Re: Can A Vast Qbasic Programmer Do This? by Vectormike(m): 1:51am On Jul 28, 2016
Capnd143:
it would have helped if you indicated exatcly how you wanted the discount operation to go and perharps the percentage discount

The user will decide that.
Re: Can A Vast Qbasic Programmer Do This? by ThePENGENIUS(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2016
People sef. Not a single word of thanks to the guy that helped you. Hope you don't come running bacl here again with questions and problems

(1) (Reply)

Video: DJ Kaywise – Caro Ft. Tekno & Falz / How Do I Develop An Instructional Software For Teaching Database? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.