Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Kogi State Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns (411 Views)

President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF / See How Akwa Ibom State Speaker Greeted Obasanjo This Night(photos) / Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by fingard02k(m): 12:11am On Jul 27, 2016
The Speaker of the Kogi State House of Assembly, Hon. Momoh Jimoh Lawal, has resigned from the post.

He tendered his letter of resignation to the clerk of the House on Tuesday.
It reads: “We are all aware of the needless pain, the leadership crisis that had engulfed this noble assembly in the past few months caused our constituents and retarded the development of our beloved Kigi State.

“I would have preferred to continue with the struggle for the entrenchment of democratic values, but the interest of Kogi State must always come before my personal considerations.

“Today, my resignation as speaker of this House was a difficult decision, but I do believe it is the right thing to do. This I am sure will bring joy to some and anger to others.”

http://www.enzyhub.com/kogi-state-speaker-jimoh-lawal-resigns/

lalasticlala
Re: Kogi State Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns by fingard02k(m): 12:28am On Jul 27, 2016
Apc vs Pdp tussle

(1) (Reply)

Dogara Gives Jibrin 7 Days To Retract Libelous Allegations Or Face Legal Action / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Resurfaces, Says ‘still Around' / Boko Haram Leader Threatens To Kill All Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.