Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

How To Set Up A Petroleum Marketing Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Set Up A Petroleum Marketing Company (1574 Views)

How To Set Up A Mini Kerosene Depot And Make Money / Be A Petroleum Supplier In Ur Area. Attend Our Oil And Gas Entrepreneur Training / I Need A Petroleum Tanker(just The Tank)for Hire/lease. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up A Petroleum Marketing Company by hambehsam(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2009
With the recent global economic melt down, with it attendant catastrophic effect of losses of jobs, if you have been laid off, or have money to invest and dont know where to invest, I recommend the down stream petroleum sector.
If you want to know how to invest in this sector, then visit:
www.cellpetroleum..com
Read the material there and contact me or send mail to infowebfortunes@gmail.com for further asssitance.
Re: How To Set Up A Petroleum Marketing Company by OpsE1: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2009
Thanks for this good information.I'll contact you soon, we really need to talk.
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With A Million Naira / The Best Business In Warri / Do U Need Printing Machines For Your Newspaper, Magazines, Calendars, Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.