Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

See The Humongous Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His New House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Humongous Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His New House (743 Views)

Man's Leg Crushed In Bayelsa As 2 Cars Collide In A Terrible Accident / Slay Queen Torments Social Media Users With Her Humongous Backside (photos) / See The Two Humongous Snake My Friend Killed Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Humongous Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His New House by zadok60: 7:19am On Jul 27, 2016
Chief Whip at Ekeremor Local Govt.Council,Bayelsa state,Hon Johnbull Clephas encountered this snake at the site of his new building.Describing the moment,he wrote:

Glory b 2 God Almighty… I went 2 my site dis morning 2 do little work & stumbled into dis Serpent already trapped dead in my fence.Guess what? I burnt d evil to hell… I say back 2 sender in Jesus name,Amen…

Re: See The Humongous Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His New House by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 27, 2016
No pics.

Modified.
Ewww..
Re: See The Humongous Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His New House by Nellybank(m): 7:23am On Jul 27, 2016
My broda the blood of the innocent people u are sharing in bayelsa to get position and recognition is hunting you.
Re: See The Humongous Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His New House by cyberdurable(m): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2016
angry grin FP straight
Re: See The Humongous Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His New House by zadok60: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2016
more pics..

Re: See The Humongous Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His New House by klassykute(m): 7:35am On Jul 27, 2016
S N A K E. lalasticlala ti take over

1 Like

Re: See The Humongous Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His New House by kiddoiLL(m): 7:42am On Jul 27, 2016
we've read dis story before nah! on sunday i think it was on FP..my guy find another snake abeg
Re: See The Humongous Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His New House by zadok60: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2016
StunchLord:
No pics.
Enough pics to make your day grin
Re: See The Humongous Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His New House by amzee(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2016
Re: See The Humongous Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His New House by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2016
zadok60:

Enough pics to make your day grin
Yep. I Have seen it. It's big. I know your intent is a harmless one no doubt but I must say I destest snakes. They are ugly and murderous creatures. Such forge of cruel devilry.
Re: See The Humongous Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His New House by zadok60: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2016
StunchLord:

Yep. I Have seen it. It's big. I know your intent is a harmless one no doubt but I must say I destest snakes. They are ugly and murderous creatures. Such forge of cruel devilry.
No one loves it either
Re: See The Humongous Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His New House by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 27, 2016
zadok60:
No one loves it either
I never thought of that. You know, most nairaland animal advocates keeps them as pets.

(1) (Reply)

Beauty And Brains / A White Man Speaking Yoruba Fluently (video) / Passive Income At Your Finger Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.