Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Convert Your Petrol Gen To Gas Generator - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Convert Your Petrol Gen To Gas Generator (686 Views)

Convert Your Petrol Gen To Gas Generator / . / Run Your Petrol Generator On Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Petrol Gen To Gas Generator by 4ward(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2016
Gas generator is a complete Combustion engine system Unlike PMS engine
which carries Carbon due to the incomplete combustion in the Engine chamber.
Lack of Carbon will stop smoking and frequent Changing of the engine oil.
Gas Generator is Cheaper,safer and Durable compare to Petrol Engine.
Gas Consumption is over 40% efficient over Petrol.
C

2.5kg cylinder will last you for 35 hours.Let say you use generator for 5 hours in a day,
that means it will last you for 7 complete days. Your gasoline generator will never smoke,
short of engine oil, your gasoline generator noise will reduce, it is easy to install.

PLEASE! CALL ME FOR MORE INFO ..............08094542680

For example with my 2.5kva generator I spend. #2800 to get 19 litres of petrol (that is max of 20 hours uninterrupted electricity). With same #2800 (just got expensive due to infrequent change in gas prices - ask the ladies) I get 12.5kg gas that runs for minimum of 40hrs (sometimes I get 45-47hours). Now that is called savings of 100% minimum.

Re: Convert Your Petrol Gen To Gas Generator by 4ward(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2016
PLEASE! CALL ME FOR MORE INFO ..............08094542680

For example with my 2.5kva generator I spend. #2800 to get 19 litres of petrol (that is max of 20 hours uninterrupted electricity). With same #2800 (just got expensive due to infrequent change in gas prices - ask the ladies) I get 12.5kg gas that runs for minimum of 40hrs (sometimes I get 45-47hours). Now that is called savings of 100% minimum.

(1) (Reply)

Proofreading, Editing, Virtual Assistant And Transcribing Jobs Expert / Original Perfumes For Sale (give Away Prices) / MMM: Members Defend Scheme, Term Government Opposition As Witch-hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.