Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Shakira Downslide - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shakira Downslide (663 Views)

Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shakira Downslide by solargal(f): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2009
since her major hits la tortura and hips dont lie, i think shakira has started catching cold.

i caught her new video SHE WOLF on the tv and it wasnt that good , everything about the video to the lyrics wasnt so good,

pleas i would like u all to leave ur comments
Re: Shakira Downslide by german007(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2009
Shakira last album was a huge sucess and went platinum. Right now she's still goin on tours around the world.

im sure she has something up her sleeves soon

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Kelly Hansome’s Diss Track? / Jay Z And Biggie / Hhp Sources Nas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.