Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

How Efcc Steals Money From Frozen Accounts In Diamond Bank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Efcc Steals Money From Frozen Accounts In Diamond Bank (1030 Views)

Invest In Diamond Hectares. / How Efcc Steals Money From Frozen Accounts In Diamond Bank / Woman Steals Money, Hides In Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Efcc Steals Money From Frozen Accounts In Diamond Bank by sandymanx: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
OPEN LETTER TO THE PEOPLE’S COURT
THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER
THE CONSPIRACY BETWEEN ECONOMIC FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC) AND DIAMOND BANK ON THE COURT JUDGEMENT OBTAINED BY CASHFLOW ON A CASE INSTITUTED AGAINST THE EFCC/THE NIGERIAN POLICE
Let me use this medium to express my utmost grievance and disappointment with EFCC and the Nigerian Police in dishonouring the court judgment of the Federal High Court on the suit (suit N0: FHC/ABJ/CS/7/2013) filled by Cashflowabi Network Ltd and its chairman, Philemon Gora against EFCC and the Nigerian Police.
By law, Cashflowabi Network Ltd has been registered since 2011 with the CAC( RC No: 948124) having its headquartres in No: 21 Apollo Crescent, Jos, Plateau state with physical branch offices in kaduna, Lafia, Owerri, Enugu, Lagos , Ibadan, Abakiliki, Gombe, kano, Uyo, sokoto, Ilorin, Ibadan, Oshogbo, Kaura Namoda, Abuja, Kafanchan and kebbi.
We could recall that Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) had filled a petition to the Inspector General of Police (IG-P) and the Economic Financial and Crimes Commission (EFCC) to investigate the business activities of Cashflowabi Network Ltd. and its Chairman Philemon Gora for allegedly running an illegal financial institution. At the time of branding the business activities of Cashflowabi as illegal, it had already applied to Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) as funds portfolio manager and investment adviser but yet to receive an official final licence which took sometimes due to government bureaucratic process
With this notice, the EFCC swung into action and directed all corporate bank accounts of Cashflowabi Network Ltd and personal bank accounts of its Chairman , Philemn Gora to be frozen with the all the depositors /investors funds trapped.
Cashflowabi and its Chairman, Philemon Gora then instituted a case in court in suit N0: FHC/ABJ/CS/7/2013 against EFCC and the IG-Police.
A judgement was made in the above suit mandating the applicants (Cashflowabi Network Ltd and Philemon Gora) and the defendants (the EFCC and the IG-P) to setup a committee with the purpose of unfreezing the accounts of the applicants and refunds of deposits to clients/investors of Cashflowabi Network Limited. The court based its judgement on the overriding interest of the public and not less than 60,000 poor investors who are mainly peasants investing their life serving in the scheme. The court also understood the social and security breaches that may ensue should such investors loose their investments.
The executive Directors confirmed that there is enough money in the frozen banks accounts to pay the clients of Cashflowabi Network Ltd.
All efforts of the Board of Directors of Cashflowabi to liaise with EFCC to implement the court judgment in order to ease the suffering of the poor investors of this company prove abortive and fell on deaf ears of the EFCC for the past four years.
Recently, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on July 11 2016, convicted Pastor Emmanuel Markus Anga and Atin Victor Generous before Justice Abubakar Jauro of Gombe State High Court for five hundred thousand naira (N500, 000.00) that was invested in Cashflowabi Ltd. This is part of collateral damage done to staff by aggrieved investors. Other staff of Cashflowabi network Ltd. are suffering intimidation, physical abuse and threat to life by aggrieved investors of the scheme. The continuous action of the EFCC by not implementing the court order may generate into security issues of unimaginable scale.
Let us be reminded that a Federal High Court had also on 1st March 2013 given a restraining order to SEC, EFCC and ICPC not to molest or intimidate Philemon Gora and his software company from carrying out their legitimate business. That order has not been vacated till date.
It is pertinent for us to know that Philemon Gora is an online trader, a financial analyst and expert in financial technology. He is a shareholder in Bitcoin, a digital asset and a payment system globally recognized as an online platform for financial transaction exchange.
The public should also be aware that there were fraudulent and illegal withdrawal of monies in bank accounts of Cashflowabi Network Limited and personal account of Philemon Gora after EFCC had frozen the accounts. How can monies be withdrawn in accounts that are supposedly frozen by EFCC? I believe these fraudulent activities were carried out in connivance between staff of Diamond Bank and EFCC staff. I will demand an enquiry into these frauds through bank statement from these accounts to ascertain individual behinds these frauds.
For the Diamond Bank not honouring my cheques in the name of garnishee order, I want to state here categorically that at no time was I ever summoned on cases of garnishee order. The conspiracy of blocking the monies of peasant investors is devilish. If the bank should block these monies, how will the so-called garnishee order benefit thousands of investors who are waiting to receive their investments? I demand the so-called garnishee order be made public.
This same case has been complained to the CBN, who, as a regulatory body advised us through a letter (Ref: CPD/CMD/CON/DBP/O1/123) that Cashoflowabi should liaise with Diamond Bank to resolve this issue. All our efforts to resolve this issue has been in vain
The issue here is that the EFCC should grant access to Cashflowabi accounts so that the poor investors will be settled. I can confidently say that more than 600,000 Nigerians who directly or indirectly depend on these investors will have their hope restored if government agencies will see reasons and comply with the court order so that investors of Cashflowabi will be paid.
I will continue to do my best in growing the economy.
Attached are copies of court judgement and other documents for your perusal

Yours Faithfully
Engr. Dr. Philemon Gora
Chairman CASHFLOW ABI Nig Ltd.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Fully Approved Google Adsense Account / Breaking News : Heavy Flord At Port Harcourt Yesterday After The Rainfull. Octo / Wizkid Conquests Davido, Runtown And Tekno To Sweeps AFRIMA 2017 Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.