Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Gsm Operators: Another Woes On The Realization Of Dreams - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gsm Operators: Another Woes On The Realization Of Dreams (550 Views)

Commentary: Oh Wow! NFF Has Chosen To Blame AFCON Woes On CAF / Share Your Experience: Fake Promos: How GSM Operators Defraud Subscribers / Gsm Operators To Lose Phone Number Monopoly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Operators: Another Woes On The Realization Of Dreams by adenade(m): 2:13am On Sep 18, 2009

Couple of years ago, i heard one man blaming his network operator for his misfortune. I approached him and said to him that his network operator can be a blocking stone on his career, that maybe, the job he was supposed to be called for was not his, that he will surely get another one.
But to my greatest suprise, a friend sat for an apttude test, during the recruitment program of the oceanic bank, passed the test and the day he was to be called for the interview, the network failed to connect his line. a txt was sent, but the txt came about three good days after the interview processes

(1) (Reply)

We ’ll Not Compromise Justice System - Army / Hello Everyone: I Got Banned From Here And I Am Back / Tuition Free Universities And Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.