Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,452 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

No True Son Of Obaseki Will Vote For Ize-iyamu- Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No True Son Of Obaseki Will Vote For Ize-iyamu- Obaseki (744 Views)

Saraki, Amosun, Oyegun And Ambode At Inauguration Ceremony Of Obaseki / KOWA, ACD Candidates Step Down For Ize-Iyamu / INEC Clears Ize-iyamu, Obaseki, 17 Others For Edo Guber Poll. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No True Son Of Obaseki Will Vote For Ize-iyamu- Obaseki by fruityvine: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benin – Chief Osayuki Obaseki, the Ohen of Benin kingdom, on Tuesday asked his relation, Don Pedro Obaseki, to immediately tender apologies to the family over his comments that people should vote for the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, rather than his cousin, Godwin Obaseki, of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The former NFF president, who addressed journalists on behalf of the Obaseki family, said, “I will not want to hand over Pedro to our ancestors because I don’t want him dead. But I will appeal to Don Pedro to retrace his steps, come back to the family and tender an unreserved apology and retract his statement that people should vote for Ize-Iyamu instead of Obaseki”.

According to him, “I do not know if I should say Pedro is one of my children because I am afraid of him now. I want to correct the unfortunate impression he created. I do not know if he is in any political party because he could not have been in APC today, tomorrow Accord Party and you are ending up in PDP. That is political harlotry which is a big shame.

“I want the world to know that no true son of Obaseki, born by Obaseki with Obaseki blood will ever vote Ize-Iyamu. The whole Obaseki length and breadth we are all supporting Godwin our son. Yes we all cannot put our eggs in one basket, there are some radicals who can go to the other group but don’t insult our son Godwin. Because he is very knowledgeable, he knows what he is doing, he has been in the Stock Exchange for years and that is the power house of Nigeria’s economy.

“He knows who is who in this country. We are not supporting Don Pedro and his allies, I say here now no Obaseki should vote for Ize-Iyamu. Ize-Iyamu is my mother’s relation, that is my mother, my father comes first before my mother. No true son of Obaseki will vote for Ize-Iyamu, we must all vote for Obaseki.
Re: No True Son Of Obaseki Will Vote For Ize-iyamu- Obaseki by LORDOFAFONJAS: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
What is the percentage of that use less obaseki family to that of Edo state? Irrelevant family undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No True Son Of Obaseki Will Vote For Ize-iyamu- Obaseki by NOC1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
What is the percentage of that use less obaseki family to that of Edo state? Irrelevant family undecided

Allow Edo People to tell you. But do you know that guy Gaius?
Some names will forever live, I mean it is passed from generation to generation no one will dream to change it, I think the Obaseki's is among.
Re: No True Son Of Obaseki Will Vote For Ize-iyamu- Obaseki by comos: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
NOC1:

Allow Edo People to tell you. But do you know that guy Gaius?
Some names will forever live, I mean it is passed from generation to generation no one will dream to change it, I think the Obaseki's is among.

How many Edo indigene did Gaius Obaseki help when he was NNPC GMD ?

(1) (Reply)

Saboteur Ngige Deserved What He Got In Enugu / Shooting Spree As Soldiers, Policemen Clash In Ilorin / JUST IN: Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau, Threatens To Attack Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.