Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

How To Buy A Plot Of Land For 50k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Buy A Plot Of Land For 50k (452 Views)

Will You Buy A House With A Maid's Room? / A Plot Of Land Off Mobil Road,ilaje Before Ajah Lagos @ #18m / DONT WAIT TO BUY LAND, BUY LAND & WAIT,,BUY A PLOT OF LAND AT IBEJULEKKI & WAIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy A Plot Of Land For 50k by Supnaija(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
A friend of mine called me up yesterday asking me to come meet me at a bar, we sat and had a few bottles of beer when i asked him where his car (end of discussion) was parked. He said he sold it in the morning and bought the one i saw outside. The name of this one is discussion continued.
We went outside and he showed me this car that had a lot of panel beating marks over it. I asked him how much and he said 1.8million and i nodded and we later drove up to get ONE of his babes like that.
But i have no issues with this whole thing I am just trying to point out that for this Buhari period people still dey make money and if i have that money i can actually buy 3 plots of land and change go remain.

Someone will say for this Buhari period? Yes for this same Buhari period people are still making money and living life while others are getting laid off from their jobs.

The best thing to do now, in this period is to close your eye and make an investment because if this transition passes there is every possibility that the value of so many things will appreciate and that includes lands and properties.

People throw money on the latest car and gadgets and forget that land is the number one place your money should enter if you want to have a complete list of achievements.

My friend likes to paint his town red and I know its only cos he doesn't know any better. I have advised him to buy a plot of land no matter how small but you cant teach an old dog new tricks.

Buy a land and you know that you have cleared that goal. Today you can buy a plot of land for as little as 50k monthly payment. Even if you don't have it you can team up with a friend or family member and purchase one.

There are plots of land available for sale now at that price of monthly installment. Properties are also open for inspection monday to saturday with free transportation. Feel free to come with your lawyer and or someone in the real estate sector whom you trust, so you can verify before making your decision.

Below are images of the survey plan and information on the Plots of land.

(1) (Reply)

Superbly Built Detached 4 Bedrooms Duplex For Letting At Kolapo Ishola Gra, Ibad / Ziggies Life Style Arena Was Founded With The Aim Of Creating An Environment. / 11-bedroom Detached House With Pent-house @ Maryland Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.