Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Photos: Did You Lose Your Wallet, ATM Cards & Money At Oshodi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Did You Lose Your Wallet, ATM Cards & Money At Oshodi? (852 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) / Ekweremadu To Buhari: Act Like Jonathan… Concede If You Lose In 2019 / Senator Kashamu Mobbed As He Sprays Money At A High Profile Wedding In Ogun.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Did You Lose Your Wallet, ATM Cards & Money At Oshodi? by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Facebook user, Balogun Abdulafeez is searching for a man identified as Ojugbo Godstime Omoneka, who lost his wallet containing ID cards, ATM and some cash at Oshodi yesterday morning, July 26.
"If you know Mr Omoneka, kindly inform him to call 08129917908 to retrieve his lost wallet. All the content are intact including the money." said Abdulafeez

Source
http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/07/photos-did-you-lose-your-wallet-atm.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Photos: Did You Lose Your Wallet, ATM Cards & Money At Oshodi? by coolscott(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
[size=13pt]Could this be the omenka of nairaland? smiley
Will be interesting to know smiley
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos: Did You Lose Your Wallet, ATM Cards & Money At Oshodi? by Tearg1: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pls mod move this to front page. Thanks OP for your honest gesture
Re: Photos: Did You Lose Your Wallet, ATM Cards & Money At Oshodi? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Use the original drivers license,the one with federal Republic of Nigeria logo,to contact the owner online by logging into the website of federal Road safety commission.On their website,click on applicant id or any link that can take you to where you can see date of birth and license number of the owner.At the link,log in by entering the state of birth of the owner and driver licence number located at the left hand of his original drivers license.Shown thus,L/No AD224....You will find his mobile phone number and residential address therein.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Did You Lose Your Wallet, ATM Cards & Money At Oshodi? by usba: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
I think this should be forwarded to the front page soba larger population can view this. op well done.
Re: Photos: Did You Lose Your Wallet, ATM Cards & Money At Oshodi? by anungangampu: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hgggg
Re: Photos: Did You Lose Your Wallet, ATM Cards & Money At Oshodi? by olabukola: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hand it to the nearest police station if you are for real.
Re: Photos: Did You Lose Your Wallet, ATM Cards & Money At Oshodi? by policy12: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nice one to the Afonjas who pick up yeebos stuff nd still come online looking for d guy. If na the other way round hunhunhun.. Abeg don't quote me.
This only sho not all naija are crook.

Thank God no members of house of rep see the wallet.
Re: Photos: Did You Lose Your Wallet, ATM Cards & Money At Oshodi? by ojuoluwani(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
I don't know what nairaland has become these days. Y is it difficult for the moderator to move this important thread to front page if it is a news about Tonto Dikeh or about snake now u will see it in the front page. Mr Seun Osewa ur moderator don't know what they are doing oo
Re: Photos: Did You Lose Your Wallet, ATM Cards & Money At Oshodi? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
I really like this nairaland Omenka guy. He is a staunch Buharist just like i am, and doesn't suffer the IPOB fools gladly. While i recognize this thread for what it is: a smear campaign, i would like to encourage him to keep it up grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Did You Lose Your Wallet, ATM Cards & Money At Oshodi? by EkeneElectrons(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
cool trip
Re: Photos: Did You Lose Your Wallet, ATM Cards & Money At Oshodi? by CONFAMA: 12:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Yorubas are the most honest and trustworthy tribe in Nigeria. An ibo boy would have simply cornered the money and throw away the wallet and every other thing... Ibo wey fit sell their pikin for 300k.

Wetin dem no fit do?

(1) (Reply)

N-delta Elders To Buhari: Dialogue With Avengers, Not MEND / FLASHBACK: The Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985… (pics) / If This Was Nigeria, Where Would Your State Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.