Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,143 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Answers Needed To Broaden Knowledge - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Answers Needed To Broaden Knowledge (338 Views)

Fupre Or P.t.i Which Is Better? Answers Needed Pls. / 13 Things I Needed To Hear When I Was A Teenager / Nigerian Students And Hilarious Exam Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Answers Needed To Broaden Knowledge by MropeEleniyan00(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello Fellow Nairalanders with great English Education Background & Scholars,Just reading this book right...The English Language according to Kolawole (2004:258) citing Baugh and Cable (1978), in its characteristics way of spreading across the globe, got to Nigeria in the 15th Century the Europeans who came to trade,explore,Christanize and Colonize Nigerians in particular and Africans .....My Questions goes thus:

How do they communicate with us then on arrive and How do we then turn to learn English language and Turn Anglo_Colony cos am curious about it

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

15 Steps To Good Research / Education Key To National Development – Prof. Okebukola / Education Assurance Initiative Org.(edai)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.