Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

City People Awards: Full List Of Winners + What The Celebs Wore - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / City People Awards: Full List Of Winners + What The Celebs Wore (397 Views)

The Shocking Dresses South African Celebs Wore To Feather Awards 2017 / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards / Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

City People Awards: Full List Of Winners + What The Celebs Wore by beeadebola: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
City People Entertainment 2016 Awards was held over the weekend on the 24th of July, 2016. The event was held in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

This event was created for the purpose of humouring Talented Nigerian and Ghanaian entertainers.

Actress Mercy Aigbe and popular Nigerian comedian, Adeyinka were the host of the show. The notable people present for the shows are Fathia Balogun, Queen Nwokoye, Aduuni ade, Victoria Michaels, Selly Galley, Salma Mumin, Bibi Bright, Stephanie Karikari, Eugene Sarfo-Kantanka, GhKwaku et al.

Checkout the full winners below…

Nollywood Category

Supporting Actress of the Year (Yoruba)- Tayo Sobola

Best Supporting Actress of the Year (English)- Kiki Omeli

Best Supporting Actor of the Year- Blossom Chukwujekwu

Most Promising Actress of the Year- Yetunde Bakare

More below..

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/city-people-awards-full-list-of-winners-what-the-celebs-wore/

(1) (Reply)

A Month And Two Weeks Into Blogging- My Experience / Only M.I And I Make Quality Music In Nigeria’ – Jesse Jagz / Listen to Xtacy Infinity on #BlackOutRadio #Michigan #Detroit - 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.