Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Do Nigerians Dislike Jazz Music? Or Are There So Sufficient Jazz Musicians? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do Nigerians Dislike Jazz Music? Or Are There So Sufficient Jazz Musicians? (367 Views)

Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 / Help!!! Please Where Do I Download Jazz Music? / Awaken Your Inner Spirit With Jazz Music- Chichi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Dislike Jazz Music? Or Are There So Sufficient Jazz Musicians? by apostlesandewa(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Greetings, Nigerians and indeed Nairalanders; this is more like a poll I personally will like many a people to get involve in as regards Music acceptability and the future of jazz music and it's musicians in the country.
1.I like to find out if Nigerians like jazz music?
2.if they really do not understand jazz music and it's language?
3. or they do not really encounter true and motivated Jazz heralds to make them throw in support.

Personally, I believe in Jazz music as a form of intelligence on it's own and I believe it showcases true musicianship, freedom and an ability of individual uniqueness... More so, I believe the jazz quotient of a nation's music determines how truly good it's other genre musicians are! Reason is because jazz music has almost an unabated influence on real musicians.

So let me not try to influence your opinions with mine, but get facts from you music consumers;

Please Like; If you want more jazz music and it's influenced variations in the Nigerian Music Industry.

Please share; if jazz to You is distasteful and not necessarily a good addition to the current Nigerian music industry.

And Please leave general observations and thoughts as comments for us to learn; also Please do well to share your experiences!

*Jazz musicians, Please keep an eye on the polls to learn about the present and future of the jazz music industry in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Dablaze - “banana” / Music: Wale – Heisman Watch / Juntao X Mola X Frequencie - Mabaelo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.